Fortnum & Mason Large Tea Selection
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Suppliers of the royal houses for over 300 years—an achievement honored by numerous Royal Warrants of Appointment—Fortnum & Mason is a destination for fine teas from faraway lands, and is the center of excellence, knowledge and passion for the golden brew that defines a nation. This deluxe tea bag assortment includes a dozen of Fortnum & Mason's legendary teas: Earl Grey Classic, Wedding Breakfast, Irish Breakfast, Afternoon Blend, Jubilee Blend, Smoky Earl Grey, Royal Blend, Queen Anne Blend and Breakfast Blend.
- Includes 120 tea bags, including 10 or 20 of each variety (see More Info tab for details).
- 1 lb. 1.6 oz. total.
- Blended and packed in the UK from teas imported from Ceylon, Assam, India, Kenya and China for Fortnum & Mason.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Earl Grey Classic: Classic English afternoon tea flavored with aromatic bergamot. (20 tea bags.)
- Wedding Breakfast: Commemorating the 2011 marriage of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, Wedding Breakfast showcases Premium Assam, highlighted by a touch of Kenyan tea—the location of Prince William’s marriage proposal. (10 tea bags).
- Irish Breakfast: For a robust, invigorating brew, this bright, malty blend combines expertly selected Assam and Kenyan teas. (10 tea bags).
- Afternoon Blend: Light and refreshing blend of teas from higher and lower regions of Ceylon. (20 tea bags.)
- Jubilee Blend: Light and sweet with bright flavors, this blend of select teas from India, Ceylon and China was created in honor of Queen Elizabeth II's sixtieth year on the throne. (10 tea bags).
- Smoky Earl Grey: Created in response to a request from the Palace for a smokier Earl Grey. Combines traditional bergamot with a touch of Lapsang and Gunpowder tea for a uniquely smoky, fragrant flavor. (10 tea bags).
- Royal Blend: Traditional blend of low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon and Assam, first prepared for King Edward VII in the summer of 1902. (20 tea bags.)
- Queen Anne Blend: Smooth, refreshing blend of carefully selected Assam and Ceylon teas created in 1907 in honor of the reigning sovereign. (10 tea bags).
- Breakfast Blend: Robust, full-bodied tea from pure Assam leaves grown in the prized Brahmaputra Valley in Northeast India. (10 tea bags).
- Use & Care
- 100% loose-leaf tea bags.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.