Fortnum & Mason Famous Tea Bag Assortment
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Suppliers of the royal houses for over 300 years—an achievement honored by numerous Royal Warrants of Appointment—Fortnum & Mason is a destination for fine teas from faraway lands, and is the center of excellence, knowledge and passion for the golden brew that defines a nation. This tea bag assortment includes six of Fortnum & Mason's most popular teas: Royal Blend, Breakfast Blend, Afternoon Blend, Queen Anne Blend, Earl Grey Classic and Smoky Earl Grey, all neatly arranged in a gift box.
- Includes 60 tea bags, 10 of each variety (see More Info tab for details).
- 4.2 oz. total.
- Blended and packed in the UK from teas imported from Ceylon, Assam and China for Fortnum & Mason.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Royal Blend: Traditional blend of low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon and Assam, first prepared for King Edward VII in the summer of 1902.
- Breakfast Blend: Robust, full-bodied tea from pure Assam leaves grown in the prized Brahmaputra Valley in Northeast India.
- Afternoon Blend: Light and refreshing blend of teas from higher and lower regions of Ceylon.
- Queen Anne Blend: Smooth, refreshing blend of carefully selected Assam and Ceylon teas created in 1907 in honor of the reigning sovereign.
- Earl Grey Classic: Classic English afternoon tea flavored with aromatic bergamot.
- Smoky Earl Grey: Created in response to a request from the Palace for a smokier Earl Grey. Combines traditional bergamot with a touch of Lapsang and Gunpowder tea for a uniquely smoky, fragrant flavor.
- 100% loose-leaf tea bags.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by snowshoegal from These tea bags are excellent! These tea bags are head and shoulders above the American tea bag....no comparison. Taste buds would have to be dead to think otherwise. My friends and I love these!Date published: 2019-08-06Rated 5 out of 5 by Ehlert from Very nice variety, very natural. I am a very big tea lover and Fortnum & Mason is one of the best places for an afternoon tea in London. They have been in this business for over 300 years, and if you have the chance, visit the Diamond Jubilee tea salon that was open by HM The Queen (need a better reference?). I love this variety because is very practical since you do not have to deal with disposing the leafs once you have completed your brew. Moreover, this makes a very nice gift or if you buy it for yourself make sure you have a place to store the bags since they do not come with a container. What I love the most about this specific brand is that the flavors are natural, so if you are used to the teas that are covered in artificial flavors and such then this is not for you. Otherwise, this is a very good starter selection.Date published: 2018-08-21Rated 2 out of 5 by globy2 from Did not meet expectations I am a huge tea drinker and was excited to try these authentic British teas, expecting them to be better than American teas, since the Brits have such a long tea tradition. Maybe it's just my expectation that premium bagged teas should come in mesh sachets, not in the thin paper packets with the string and tag stapled on, but if you took off the tags that say "Fortnum & Mason", these tea bags look just like Lipton or any other grocery store brand--no discernible tea leaves, just the tiny, broken up pieces that shed tea dust. The teas taste ok, pretty basic, certainly not enough to justify the price tag. There are so many better teas out there, I would only order these bags if you've had them before and know what to expect. If you really care about the taste of your tea, you probably should stick to sachets or loose leaf. Customer service also left something to be desired. I placed my order on Jan. 8, and just received these in mid-March, after zero communication from WS about the shipping delay.Date published: 2017-03-22