Fortnum & Mason Sovereign Hamper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-travelled tuck boxes" – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They're now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason's Sovereign hamper is packed with sweet and uplifting Piccadilly favorites, including champagne-splashed marmalades, tea and coffee, biscuits and chocolate, all packaged in F&M's signature hamper, ready for sharing.
- Wicker hamper includes Rose Pouchong Tea, Rose & Violet Creams, Dark Chocolate-Coated Chocolate Pearl Biscuits, Orange & Champagne Marmalade, Pistachio and Clotted Cream Biscuits, Strawberry & Champagne Preserves and Queen's Blend Coffee (see More Info tab for details).
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Preserves, condiments and biscuits are made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rose Pouchong Tea: Fragrant, delicate Chinese specialty, made of dried rose petals interleaved with black tea. (4.4 oz.)
- Rose & Violet Creams: Fortnum & Mason's signature chocolates, made entirely by hand with fragrant yet subtle flower oils, crystalized petals and premium chocolate. (2.17 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate-Coated Pearl Biscuits: Extraordinarily buttery, crunchy biscuit laden with milk chocolate pearls and generously coated with premium dark chocolate. (6.7 oz.)
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade: Fine-cut marmalade made with sweet, juicy oranges and a generous helping of Hostomme Marc de Champagne that's stirred in after cooking. (7 oz.)
- Pistachio Clotted Cream Biscuits: Crisp, light and buttery biscuits handcrafted with chunks of crunchy pistachios and the finest English clotted cream. (8.82 oz.)
- Strawberry & Champagne Preserves: Cambridge Favourites and little Tiega strawberries from Turkey for pleasing texture, along with a splash of Fortnum's Champagne and Marc de Champagne for sophisticated flavor and sparkle. (7 oz.)
- Queen's Blend Coffee: Originally created in the early 1900s for the wife of Edward VII, this full-bodied, slow-roasted coffee delivers an intense, berry-like flavor with a spicy finish. (8.8 oz.)
- Wicker Hamper: 17 1/2" x 8 1/2" x 9" high.
- Rose Pouchong Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Rose & Violet Creams: Fondant (sugar, glucose syrup, water), dark chocolate (14%, cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), milk chocolate (14%, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soy lecithin, vanilla), crystallized violet and rose petals (sugar, violet and rose petals, acacia gum, coloring: carmine, indigo carmine, flavoring), natural flavoring, coloring: anthocyanin, beetroot red.
- Dark Chocolate-Coated Pearl Biscuits: Dark chocolate (55%, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), flour (wheat flour, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (10% butterfat, milk, water, salt).
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade Amphora: Cane sugar, oranges, Fortnum's champagne, Hostomme Marc de Champage, citric acid.
- Pistachio Clotted Cream Biscuits: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, pistachio nuts (16.6%), clotted cream (5%).
- Strawberry & Champagne Preserves: Strawberries, cane sugar, Fortnum's Champagne (3%), Hostomme Marc De Champagne (1.25%), citric acid, fruit pectin.
- Queen's Blend Coffee: Ground Arabica coffee beans from Kenya, Ethiopia and Colombia.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.