Fortnum & Mason The Queen's Hamper
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-travelled tuck boxes." They're now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. A regal gift for your favorite food lover, Fortnum & Mason's Queen's Hamper offers a grand assortment of Piccadilly favorites, beautifully packaged and ready for sharing.
- Hamper includes: Rose Pouchong Tea, Pistachio and Clotted Cream Biscuits, Queen's Blend Coffee, Rose and Violet Creams, Dark Chocolate Coated Chocolate Pearls, Strawberry & Champagne Preserve, Orange & Champagne Marmalade, along with a Fortnum & Mason striped mug (see More Info tab for details).
- Teas and coffees are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas and coffee beans.
- Preserves, confections, biscuits and mug are made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Rose Pouchong Tea: A fragrant Chinese specialty, made of delicate dried rose petals blended with black tea leaves. (4.4 oz.)
- Pistachio and Clotted Cream Biscuits: Crisp, buttery biscuits, handcrafted with chunks of crunchy pistachios and the finest English clotted cream. (8.8 oz.)
- Queen's Blend Coffee: Originally created in the early 1900s for the wife of Edward VII, this full-bodied, slow-roasted coffee delivers an intense, berry-like flavor with a spicy finish. (8.8 oz.)
- Rose & Violet Creams: Fortnum & Mason's signature chocolates, made entirely by hand with fragrant yet subtle flower oils, crystallized petals and premium chocolate. (2.17 oz.)
- Dark Chocolate-Coated Pearl Biscuits: Extraordinarily buttery, crunchy biscuits laden with milk chocolate pearls and generously coated with premium dark chocolate. (6.7 oz.)
- Strawberry & Champagne Preserves: Made with two prized strawberry varieties: Cambridge Favourites and Tiega strawberries from Turkey – plus a splash of Fortnum's Champagne and Marc de Champagne. (7 oz.)
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade: Fine-cut marmalade made with sweet, juicy oranges and a generous helping of Hostomme Marc de Champagne that's stirred in after cooking. (7 oz.)
- F&M Striped Stoneware Mug: 3" diam.; 7" high; 8.4-oz. cap.
- Wicker Hamper: 19 1/4" x 12 1/4 x 8 1/2" high.
- Use & Care
- Mug is microwavable and dishwasher safe.
- Rose Pouchong Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea, rose petals.
- Pistachio Clotted Cream Biscuits: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, pistachio nuts (16.6%), clotted cream (5%).
- Queen's Blend Coffee: Ground Arabica coffee beans from Kenya, Ethiopia and Colombia.
- Rose & Violet Creams: Fondant (sugar, glucose syrup, water), dark chocolate (14%, cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), milk chocolate (14%, sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, soy lecithin, vanilla), crystallized violet and rose petals (sugar, violet and rose petals, acacia gum, coloring: carmine, indigo carmine, flavoring), natural flavoring, coloring: anthocyanin, beetroot red.
- Dark Chocolate-Coated Pearl Biscuits: Dark chocolate (55%, sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla), flour (wheat flour, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (10% butterfat, milk, water, salt).
- Strawberry & Champagne Preserves: Strawberries, cane sugar, Fortnum's Champagne (3%), Hostomme Marc De Champagne (1.25%), citric acid, fruit pectin.
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade: Cane sugar, oranges, Fortnum's champagne, Hostomme Marc de Champage, citric acid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.