Fortnum & Mason Mini Huntsman Hamper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-travelled tuck boxes" – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They're now available here in the States, exclusively at Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason's Mini Huntsman hamper offers an assortment of Piccadilly favorites, including a trio of preserves, three signature teas and buttery honey shortbread, all packaged and ready for sharing in F&M's trademark wicker hamper.
Set includes Earl Grey, Afternoon Blend and Royal Blend teas, Black Cherry, Raspberry and Strawberry preserves and a tin of honey shortbread. (See More Info tab for detailed descriptions.)
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Products made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Earl Grey Tea: Refreshing and fragrant black tea flavored with aromatic bergamot. (.88 oz.)
- Afternoon Blend Tea: Hearty Ceylon tea with floral top notes; equally refreshing hot or iced. (.88 oz.)
- Royal Blend: Traditional blend of low-grown Flowery Pekoe from Ceylon and Assam with a smooth, honey-like flavor.
- Black Cherry Preserve: Deliciously dark, sweet and crammed with plump black cherries.
- Strawberry Preserve: Smooth, bright preserve made from sweet and juicy Cambridge Favorites and little Tioga strawberries from Turkey. (7 oz.)
- Raspberry Preserve: Classic English preserve cooked very gently to preserve its fresh-picked flavor and ruby-red hue.
- Honey Shortbread: Hand made in Edinburgh by a small, family-run bakery with creamery butter and Royal Deeside Heather honey. (7 oz.;13 biscuits)
- Willow hamper: 11" sq., 8 3/4" high.
- Earl Grey Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Afternoon Blend Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Royal Blend Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Black Cherry Preserve: Black cherries, cane sugar, Sicilian lemon juice, pectin.
- Strawberry Preserve: Strawberries, cane sugar, pectin, citric acid.
- Raspberry Preserve: Raspberries, cane sugar, pectin, citric acid.
- Honey Shortbread: Wheat flour, butter, sugar, Royal Deeside Heather honey, ground rice, vegetable oils (palm and rapeseed).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by StephaniePG from Great Gift! After seeing the only other review, I was slightly hesitant at buying this. But I read over the size indicated on the description, and looked over the weights of the teas, preserves, and shortbread. After doing so, I purchased this, and when it arrived, I thought it was lovely, it's exactly as described. If you read the full description, I don't see how you can be expecting a huge hamper as the other reviewer seemed to be.Date published: 2017-03-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Enjoyeverymeal from Very, very small This hamper is not mini, it's tiny. Like doll-sized. Not much value for the price.Date published: 2016-12-11