Fortnum & Mason Hamper with China Assortment
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as the "world's best-travelled tuck boxes." They're now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. The ultimate gift for your favorite tea lover, Fortnum & Mason's hamper offers all the necessities for a luxurious gathering. The hamper includes an impressive variety of five teas and an array of six specialty biscuits to pair with five different types of preserves – plus F&M's own Camellia Teapot, Cup and Saucer with a Gold-Plated Monogram Scroll Strainer.
- Includes Afternoon Blend Tea, Earl Grey Classic Tea, Assam Superb Tea, Darjeeling FTGFOP Tea, Rwanda Orange Pekoe Tea, Rose Biscuits, Violet Biscuits, Pistachio and Clotted Cream Biscuits, Piccadilly Flapjack Biscuits, Piccadilly Salted Caramel Biscuits, Piccadilly Chocolate Selection Biscuits, Orange and Champagne Marmalade, Strawberry and Gooseberry Conserve, Rhubarb and Raspberry Conserve, Golden Raspberry Conserve, Nonpareil Orange and Honey Marmalade (see More Info tab for details).
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported tea leaves.
- Preserves, biscuits and mug are made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Afternoon Blend Tea: A light, refreshing blend of fine teas from the higher and lower regions of Ceylon. (4.4 oz.)
- Earl Grey Classic Tea: A blend of black tea and invigorating oil of bergamot, this classic tea is named for 19th-century British Prime Minister Earl Grey. (4.4 oz.)
- Assam Superb Tea: This esteemed full-bodied tea is prized for its rich, dark hue and exceptionally smooth, malty flavor. (4.4 oz.)
- Darjeeling FTGFOP Tea: An extraordinary brew, this premium tea is celebrated by connoisseurs as strong, malty and pleasantly distinctive. (4.4 oz.)
- Rwanda OP Tea: From leafy high-altitude valleys of Rwanda, this orange pekoe tea produces a rich, smooth brew with bright, refreshing flavor. (4.4 oz.)
- Rose Biscuits: Sweet, buttery biscuits are studded with almonds and scattered with French crystallized rose petals for exquisitely delicate flavor. (8.8 oz.)
- Violet Biscuits: Crisp butter biscuits are enhanced with French crystallized violets for a gently aromatic flavor. (8.8 oz.)
- Pistachio Clotted Cream Biscuits: Crisp, light and buttery biscuits handcrafted with chunks of crunchy pistachios and the finest English clotted cream. (8.8 oz.)
- Piccadilly Flapjack Biscuits: Robust, chewy biscuits made with hearty oats, pecans, sultanas and coconut. (8.8 oz.)
- Piccadilly Salted Caramel Biscuits: Sweet, buttery biscuits loaded with luscious bits of salted caramel. (7 oz.)
- Piccadilly Chocolate Selection Biscuits: An assortment of F&M's iconic biscuits, all dipped in, coated or studded with Fortnum's dark chocolate. (1 lb., 8 oz.)
- Orange and Champagne Marmalade: Fine-cut marmalade made with sweet, juicy oranges and a generous helping of Hostomme Marc de Champagne that's stirred in after cooking. (7 oz.)
- Strawberry and Gooseberry Conserve: A bright, fruity preserve crafted using only the finest locally grown produce. (7 oz.)
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Conserve: A vibrant ruby-red preserve, combining raspberries from the south bank of Essex's River Stour with iconic Timperley rhubarb. (7 oz.)
- Golden Raspberry Conserve: A Scottish classic made with luscious golden raspberries for rich texture and intense fruity flavor. (7 oz.)
- Nonpareil Orange and Honey Marmalade: A refreshing preserve that combines oranges poached in orange juice with delicate English honey from Wiltshire. (7 oz.)
- F&M Camellia Teapot, Cup, Saucer are crafted of fine china with gold-gilded detailing.
- F&M Tea Strainer: Gold-plated brass tea strainer with Fortnum's logo.
- F&M Camellia Teapot: 9" x 4" x 4 1/4" h.; 4-cup cap.
- F&M Camellia Cup: 4" x 3" x 2" h.
- F&M Camellia Saucer: 5 3/4" diam.
- F&M Tea Strainer: 6 1/4" long.
- Wicker Hamper: 19 1/4" x 12 1/4 x 8 1/2" h.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash tea pot, cup, saucer and tea strainer.
- Afternoon Blend Tea: 100% loose-leaf Ceylon tea.
- Earl Grey Classic Tea: Tea, bergamot oil, flavorings.
- Assam Superb Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Darjeeling FTGFOP Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Rwanda OP Tea: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Rose Biscuits: Wheat flour (gluten), sugar, salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), nibbed almonds, rose fragments (sugar, natural flowers, gum acacia, colour: carmine [e120]), natural flavoring.
- Violet Biscuits: Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), sugar, salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), nibbed almonds, violet fragments (sugar, natural flowers, gum acacia, colours: indigo carmine, carmines), flavor.
- Pistachio and Clotted Cream Biscuits: Pistachio Clotted Cream Biscuits: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, pistachio nuts (16.6%), clotted cream (5%).
- Piccadilly Flapjack Biscuits: Rolled oats (gluten) (24%), salted butter (24%) (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, diced dried apricots (7%) (apricots, rice flour, preservative: sulphur dioxide), sour cherries (5%) (red tart cherries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), sultanas (4%) (sultanas, cotton seed oil), flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), desiccated coconut (4%), pecan nuts (3%) free range pasteurised eggs, gelling agent: xanthan gum, mixed spice.
- Piccadilly salted caramel biscuits: Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (22%) (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, rice flour, salted caramel pieces (7%) (sugar, glucose syrup, butter [milk], palm oil, salt, natural flavoring, plain caramel, butterscotch piece (5%) (brown sugar, glucose, butter [milk], palm oil, natural flavoring), corn flour, free-range pasteurised eggs, salt, emulsifier: soya lecithin, flavoring.
- Piccadilly Chocolate Selection Biscuits: Flour (wheat flour [gluten], calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (16%) (milk, salt), milk chocolate (14%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), dark chocolate (13%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), sugar, rolled oats (gluten), macadamia nuts, stem ginger (ginger, sugar), dark chocolate chips (2%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), free-range pasteurised eggs, chocolate pearls (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla extract), lemon curd (sugar, lemon, eggs, butter [milk]), invert sugar syrup (sugar syrup, cane molasses), dried apricots (apricots, rice flour, sulphur dioxide), rice flour, salted caramel pieces (sugar, glucose syrup, butter [milk], palm oil, salt, natural flavoring, colour: plain caramel), sour cherries (red tart cherries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), sultanas (sultanas, cotton seed oil), desiccated coconut (sulphur dioxide), butterscotch pieces (brown sugar, glucose, butter [milk], palm oil, natural flavoring), corn flour, pecan nuts, salt, soya lecithin, ground ginger, natural lemon flavor, raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, mixed spice, colour: annatto.
- Orange and Champagne Marmalade: Cane sugar, oranges, Fortnum's Champagne (2.8%), Hostomme Marc de Champagne (1.5%), acidity regulator: citric acid.
- Strawberry and Gooseberry Conserve: Sugar, strawberries, water, gooseberries, gelling agent: citrus pectin, acidity regulator: citric acid.
- Rhubarb and Raspberry Conserve: Sugar, rhubarb, raspberries, water, gelling agent: citrus pectin, acidity regulator: citric acid.
- Golden Raspberry Conserve: White granulated sugar, golden raspberries (35%), pectin, citric acid.
- Nonpareil Orange and Honey Marmalade: White granulated sugar, orange juice, honey, bitter orange pulp, water, pectin, citric acid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.