Fortnum & Mason Condiment Trio Taster Gift Pack
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Founded in St. James, England, more than 300 years ago, Fortnum & Mason is a renowned purveyor of fine food and a favorite of the British royal family. The company's signature condiment sampler offers a trio of savory classics. Enjoy Piccadilly Piccalilli with its tangy sauce and pickled vegetables, the zesty bite of Hot English Mustard and the beloved Fortnum's Pickle – flavored with ginger and studded with root vegetables and celery. For a true taste of England, add the condiments to everything from sausages and sandwiches to ripe cheese.
- Three 3.52-oz. jars of Piccadilly Piccalilli, Hot English Mustard and Fortnum's Pickle.
- 10.56 oz. total.
- Made in U.K.
- Williams Sonoma is the only American retailer privileged to offer Fortnum & Mason products.
- Piccadilly Piccalilli: Vegetables (47%) (cauliflower, silverskin onions, gherkins, carrots, green beans, red peppers, green peppers), mustard (34%) (water, mustard seed, spirit vinegar, salt, turmeric), cider vinegar, raw cane sugar, sea salt, capers, mustard flour, turmeric.
- Hot English Mustard: Mustard flour (39%), water, cider vinegar, sea salt, concentrated lemon juice, raw cane sugar, turmeric.
- Fortnum's Pickle: Muscovado sugar, cider vinegar, swede, parsnip, carrot, turnip, Bramley apple, celeriac, celery, tomato puree, apricot, sultanas, stem ginger (ginger, sugar, water), garlic, salt, red chile, tamarind.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.