Fortnum & Mason Burlington Hamper
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through March 25. Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as "the world's best-travelled tuck boxes" – dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham. They're now available here in the States, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. Fortnum & Mason's Burlington hamper is named after the Third Earl of Burlington, who was known to delight in life's little luxuries. F&M's trademark wicker hamper arrives chock-filled with a bounty of Piccadilly favorites, including an assortment of preserves, tea and coffee, biscuits and chocolates – packaged and ready for sharing.
- Hamper includes: Akbar Blend Coffee, Assam, Darjeeling and Rose Pouchong Teas, Lemon Curd, Burlington Marmalade, Strawberry & Fortnum's Champagne Preserves, Blackberry Preserves, Orange & Champagne Marmalade, Rose Biscuits, Chocolossus Biscuits, Shortbread Petticoat Tails, Lemon Curd Piccadilly Biscuits, and Milk & Dark Chocolates (see More Info tab for details).
- Teas are blended and packed in the UK from imported teas.
- Preserves, condiments and biscuits made in the UK.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Akbar Coffee: Medium-roasted blend of Arabica beans from Kenya, Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and Ethiopia, with a mellow flavor and toasty notes.
- Assam: Full-bodied, robust tea made from the delicate leaf tips of the Assam tea bush.
- Darjeeling: The champagne of teas, harvested from century-old bushes in the foothills of the Himalayas, with a subtle Muscatel taste and full-bodied, robust character.
- Rose Pouchong: Fragrant, delicate Chinese specialty, made of dried rose petals interleaved with black tea.
- Lemon Curd: Made the old-fashioned way, with butter, free-range eggs and as much lemon juice as possible. Sharp yet rich, it has a natural butter-yellow hue.
- Burlington Marmalade: Fine-cut marmalade, cooked in copper kettles with juicy Seville oranges to bring out their smooth, tangy flavor and golden-orange hue.
- Blackberry Preserve: Jam-packed with fragrant fresh hedgerow fruit at its juicy best.
- Strawberry & Fortnum's Champagne Preserve: Cambridge Favourites and little Tiega strawberries from Turkey for pleasing texture, along with a splash of Fortnum's Champagne and Mac de Champagne for sophisticated flavor and sparkle.
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade Amphora: Fine-cut marmalade made with sweet, juicy oranges and a generous helping of Hostomme Marc de Champagne that's stirred in after cooking.
- Rose Biscuits: Sweet, buttery biscuit studded with almonds and scattered with French crystallized rose petals for subtle yet delicate flavor.
- Chocolossus Biscuits: Supersize versions of F&M's popular macadamia nut biscuits generously covered with premium dark chocolate.
- Lemon Curd Piccadilly Biscuits: Rich butter biscuits made with lashings of lemon curd for deliciously sweet-tart flavor.
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails: Handmade in Edinburgh by a small, family-run bakery, with an authentic crumbly texture and freshly baked taste.
- Milk & Dark Chocolate Selection: Handmade assortment of premium creams, caramels, marzipan and fruit and nut clusters, all cloaked in slow-melted milk or dark chocolate.
- Wicker Hamper: 21" x 15 3/4" x 16 1/2" high.
- Akbar Coffee: Ground Arabica coffee beans.
- Assam: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Darjeeling: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Rose Pouchong: 100% loose-leaf tea.
- Lemon Curd: Cane sugar, free-range eggs, butter (contains milk), Sicilian lemon juice concentrate, gelling agent (fruit pectin, natural flavoring [lemon oil]).
- Burlington Marmalade: Cane sugar, Seville oranges, lemon juice concentrate.
- Strawberry & Fortnum's Champagne Preserve: Strawberries, cane sugar, Fortnum's Champagne (3%), Hostomme Marc De Champagne (1.25%), citric acid, fruit pectin.
- Blackberry Preserve: Cane sugar, blackberries, fruit pectin.
- Orange & Champagne Marmalade Amphora: Cane sugar, oranges, Fortnum's champagne, Hostomme Marc de Champage, citric acid.
- Rose Biscuits: Wheat flour (gluten), sugar, salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), nibbed almonds, rose fragments (sugar, natural flowers, gum acacia, color: Carmine [E120]), natural flavoring).
- Chocolossus Biscuits: Dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soya lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), wheat flour (gluten), macadamia nuts, chocolate pearls (cocoa [cocoa beans, cocoa butter], sugar, whole milk powder, soya lecithin [an emulsifier], natural vanilla extract), salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, cocoa paste (cocoa powder, palm oil, soya lecithin [an emulsifier]), free-range pasteurized eggs, sodium bicarbonate (a raising agent).
- Lemon Curd Piccadilly Biscuits: Flour (wheat flour/gluten, calcium, iron, niacin, thiamine), salted butter (butterfat [milk], water, salt), sugar, lemon cheese (sugar, lemons, eggs, butter [milk]), free-range pasteurized eggs, natural flavoring, annatto (color).
- Shortbread Petticoat Tails: Flour, butter, sugar, rice flour, vegetable oils (palm and rapeseed).
- Milk & Dark Chocolate Selection: Plain chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin), fondant (sucrose, glucose syrup, water), milk chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier, soy lecithin, whole milk powder, vanilla), caramel (sugar, glucose, sweetened condensed milk, butter, salt, vanilla), marzipan (sugar, almonds, glucose syrup, invert sugar syrup, water, orange and almond flavor, potassium sorbate), mixed nuts (hazelnuts, almonds, coconut), flavorings (rose, violet, orange, lemon, black currant, raspberry, coffee powder, strawberry, ginger powder, mint, vanilla), raisings, stem ginger (ginger, sugar), chopped nuts (almonds, hazelnuts, pecans), orange caps (orange peel, glucose fructose syrup, E220), colors (annatto E160(b), E100 Carcumin, E120, E162, E132, E163, E140), crystallized petals (rose & violet, acacia gum, E120, E132), citric acid, tartaric acid.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.