Fortnum & Mason Biscuit Selection
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
A purveyor of the finest English culinary goods since the 1700s, Fortnum & Mason is renowned for its wide variety of tea-time confections, including English biscuits – or, as we call them, cookies. The Christmas Biscuit collection includes nine of the most popular varieties and a new toffee flavor (Toffolossus), made with the finest ingredients including fresh clotted cream, free-range eggs, premium dark chocolate and fresh roasted nuts. Crisp and buttery, they're the perfect accompaniment to afternoon tea and make a delightful holiday gift.
- Christmas Biscuit flavors include: Apricot & Walnut, Toffolossus, Pistachio & Clotted Cream, Flapjack, Lemon Curd, Chocolate Square, Lucifer, Chocolossus, Dulce de Leche and Digestive (see More Info tab for details).
- 2 lb. 6.8 oz. total.
- Made in England.
- Williams Sonoma is the only U.S. retailer privileged to offer Fortnum & Mason specialty foods.
- This item cannot be shipped to Hawaii.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Apricot & Walnut: Sweet and tart biscuits filled with bursts of apricots and orange, crunchy walnuts and warm cinnamon.
- Toffolossus: A twist on Chocolossus, these buttery biscuits are filled with toffee and plump dates, pairing perfectly with the chocolate exterior.
- Pistachio & Clotted Cream: Crisp, light and buttery with English-style clotted cream and chunks of pistachio.
- Flapjack: Crunchy, chewy biscuits made with oats, pecans, sultanas and coconut.
- Lemon Curd: Classic biscuits with a zesty citrus aroma and the sharp-sweet flavor of real lemon curd.
- Chocolate Square: Chocolate square-shaped biscuits dipped in and drizzled with dark chocolate.
- Lucifer: Wonderfully buttery biscuits with a fiery snap of ginger and chili.
- Chocolossus: Slightly chewy and gently crunchy, these extra large macademia nut biscuits are covered in dark chocolate.
- Dulce de Leche: Crunchy biscuits with authentic dulce de leche and milk chocolate bottoms.
- Digestive: Rich with a hint of salt rounded by the wonderful sweetness of Cornish clotted cream.
- Flour (wheat flour [gluten]), calcium, iron, niacin, thiamin), salted butter (17%) (milk, salt), dark chocolate (13%) (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), raw cane sugar, milk chocolate (8%) (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), rolled oats (3%) (gluten), invert sugar syrup (sugar syrup, cane molasses), toffee pieces (sugar, glucose, full cream sweetened condensed milk, palm oil, butter oil [milk], natural flavoring, wax coating [carnauba wax, coconut oil]), dark chocolate chips (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavoring), diced dried apricots (apricot, rice flour, sulphur dioxide), nibbed pistachio nuts, soft brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses, color: plain caramel, invert sugar syrup), free-range pasteurized eggs, clotted cream (milk), macadamia nuts, nibbed walnuts, stem ginger (ginger, sugar), wholemeal wheat flour (gluten), lemon cheese (sugar, lemon, egg, butter [milk]), dulce de leche (sugar, water, full cream milk powder, glucose and fructose syrup, skimmed milk powder, natural vanilla flavoring), chopped dates (dates, rice flour), sultanas (sultanas, cottonseed oil), desiccated coconut, pecan nuts, toffee (partially inverted sugar syrup, glucose syrup [preservative: sulphur dioxide], water, sugar, salted butter [milk], sweetened condensed milk [milk, sugar], modified starch, salt, gelling agent: pectin, emulsifier: soya lecithin, preservative: potassium sorbate, natural flavoring [milk]), orange pieces (orange peel, glucose fructose syrup, sugar, acidity regulator: citric acid), cocoa paste (cocoa powder, palm oil, emulsifier: soya lecithin), salted caramel pieces (sugar, glucose syrup, butter [milk], palm oil, salt, natural flavoring, color: plain caramel), sour cherries (red tart cherries, cane sugar, sunflower oil), cocoa powder, nibbed almonds, raising agents: (sodium bicarbonate, disodium diphosphate, rice flour), treacle, ground ginger, natural lemon flavor, mixed spice, salt, crushed red chilies, natural vanilla flavoring, thickener: xanthan gum, raising agent: ammonium bicarbonate, spent vanilla powder, ground cinnamon, color: annatto, chili powder.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.