Fortnum & Mason Assorted Napolitains, 196-Pieces
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Britain's iconic Fortnum & Mason department store sits in the heart of London's Piccadilly. A purveyor of the finest English culinary goods since the 1700s, Fortnum & Mason supplies the nation, and the Royal Family, with the world's finest chocolates. This handsome box holds an assortment of their legendary Napolitains, bite-size chocolate squares made exclusively for Fortnum by a family chocolatier in Tuscany, Italy. Perfect for sampling an international array of single-source and flavored chocolates, the set includes 11 varieties in vibrant individual wrappings.
- 196 individually wrapped pieces in assorted flavors (see More Info tab for details).
- 2 lb. 10 oz. total.
- Made in Italy.
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Madagascar Dark Chocolate: Blended cocoa with an intense perfume of berries, cinnamon, pepper, cashew nuts.
- Dominican Republic Dark Chocolate: Deep, dark cocoa with notes plums, peanuts, tobacco and coffee.
- Venezuela Dark Chocolate: Delicate and flavorful, with rich notes of almonds and coffee.
- Ecuador Dark Chocolate: Fresh and delicate, with unique hints of hazelnut, banana and floral notes.
- Dark Chocolate: Intensely bittersweet.
- Milk Chocolate: Creamy, milky and smooth.
- Sea Salt Milk Chocolate: Accented with mild Italian sea salt from Cervia.
- Ginger Dark Chocolate: Dotted with spicy, aromatic Brazilian ginger.
- Mint Dark Chocolate: Infused with peppermint from Pancalieri, near Torino in northern Italy.
- Orange Dark Chocolate: Enhanced with bits of caramelized Sicilian orange.
- Lemon Milk Chocolate: Studded with caramelized Sicilian lemons.
- Dark chocolate (cocoa mass, sugar, cocoa butter, emulsifier, soya lecithin GMO-free, natural vanilla extract), milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, whole milk powder, cocoa mass, dried skimmed milk, emulsifier: soya lecithin GMO-free, natural vanilla extract), flavors (mint, ginger, orange, lemon, sea salt).
- Made in a facility that handles wheat/gluten, milk, eggs, sesame, peanuts, nuts.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.