Fondue Collection Sampler
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Originating in the Alps, cheese fondue made use of ingredients readily available during the cold winter months – namely cheese, wine and coarse peasant bread. A crowd pleaser any time of year, our trio of European cheeses can be enjoyed separately or melted together for a unique balance of nutty, savory and buttery flavors. Simply melt in a fondue pot with dry white wine and serve with cubes of fresh, crusty bread – or add boiled potatoes, cornichons and sliced ham for an authentic Swiss experience.
Emmental: Traditional Swiss cheese produced in the central cantons of Switzerland, with a fresh, sharp flavor and nutty finish. (8 oz.)
Fontina: A grand, robust cheese with an assertive flavor and pungent aroma that make it a celebrated product of Italy's Val d'Aosta. (8 oz.)
Gruyère 1655: Named for the year the name "Gruiere" was first recorded, this Medaille d'Or award-winning cow's milk cheese is distinguished by its fresh creamy blast, bright fruity flavor and deep, structured nuttiness. (8 oz.)
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in Switzerland and Italy.
- Use & Care
- The cheeses are shipped chilled with ice packs.
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor. Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at ambient temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- For best melting results, please follow the instructions on your fondue pot.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Emmental: Cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Fontina: Cow's milk, salt, rennet.
- Gruyere 1655: Cow's milk, salt, rennet.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.