Brabantia Ironing Board Size C, with Folding Steam Unit Holder, SteamControl & Aquabowl, 49" x 18"
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
If you love the speed and ease of ironing with a steamer unit, this board is for you. Brabantia's steam-control ironing board is sturdily designed to accommodate the extra weight of steam generator irons. The steamer rack collects and removes steam condensation to prevent water leaks onto the floor.
- Heat-resistant foldable rack holds a steam station or steam iron.
- Water collection tray and Aqua Bowl trap condensation, preventing drips and leaks.
- Extra-wide and stable work top with sturdy four-leg frame.
- Adjustable to seven heights (from 29 1/2" to 40").
- 100% cotton cover with resilient foam under-layer.
- Stretch System and cord binder keep cover taut.
- Powder-coated steel construction with brilliant silver finish.
- Nonslip rubber feet protect floors.
- Locks closed for easy transport and storage.
- Child safety lock to prevent collapsing.
- Made by Brabantia, a family-owned Dutch company specializing in high-quality housewares since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 59 1/2" x 18" x 40" high (height adjusts from 29 1/2" to 40").
- Ironing board surface: 49" x 18".
- Folded: 60" x 18" x 3 1/2" high.
- Steamer rack: Holds steam units up to 15 1/2" x 8 3/4".
- 21.32 lb.
- Made in Latvia.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash cover in cold water.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.