Focaccia, Set of 3
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Time-honored preparation and the freshest ingredients are hallmarks of Italian cuisine, and Tuscan Markets prides itself on recreating classic flavors from Italy's many diverse regions. Focaccia is a mainstay of Italian cuisine– these hand-shaped "pan breads" are baked in hearth ovens for a crisp, golden crust and moist, tender crumb. Perfect for dipping in sauces or extra-virgin olive oil, our trio includes:
Rosemary & Onion: Topped with roasted onions, fresh rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt.
Roasted Tomato: Topped with roasted onions, roasted tomatoes, extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt.
Sicilian Olives: Topped with roasted onions, Sicilian olives, extra-virgin olive oil and sea salt.
- Includes three 2-lb. focaccias, one of each flavor.
- 6 lb. total.
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The focaccia ships at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, cover with plastic wrap and store at room temperature for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- If frozen, thaw the bread at room temperature for approximately 2 hours. To warm once thawed, preheat oven to 375˚F. Remove plastic wrap, cover loosely with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Rosemary & Onion: Bread flour, semolina flour, water, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, yeast, onions, rosemary, kosher salt.
- Roasted Tomato: Bread flour, semolina flour, water, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, yeast, onions, kosher salt, tomatoes.
- Sicilian Olive: Bread flour, semolina flour, water, extra-virgin olive oil, salt, yeast, onions, kosher salt, olives.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MizPaka from Delicious gift for bread lovers! I bought this set of amazing focaccia for my daughter, and she said that it was a great gift! The servings are generous and loaded with plenty of topics. The focaccia freezes well and heats up easily.Date published: 2019-01-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Silvergirl from Delicious! By far the best Focaccia I've ever had. You can tell it's handmade. Very tender with large pieces of the vegetables, tomatoes, onions Etc., baked into it. And lots of rich olive oil. They're big enough that I cut them in half and froze half of each loaf (they freeze great). You can put your own toppings on and warm them up to make pizza, or just warm them up and serve with dipping oil. I will definitely be ordering them again!Date published: 2018-06-20