Fortnum & Mason Christmas Basket
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Originally created in the 1730s for well-heeled customers journeying to their country estates, Fortnum & Mason's signature hampers are hailed as "the world's best-traveled tuck boxes." Dispatched to every possible location, from the slopes of Everest to the lawns of Twickenham, they're now available in the states, exclusively through Williams Sonoma. An memorable gift, this hamper is filled with an assortment of sweet and savory Piccadilly favorites – including truffles, biscuits, teas and pudding – to bring a royal taste of England to holiday celebrations.
- Wicker hamper includes Chocolate & Macadamia Biscuits, Marc de Champagne Truffles, Christmas Spiced Tea, Christmas Spiced Biscuits, Christmas Cognac Butter, St. James Christmas Pudding and Cherry & Strawberry Christmas Preserve (see More Info tab for details).
- Available in the United States exclusively through Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chocolate & Macadamia Biscuits are intensely chocolatey, made with plenty of crushed macadamias and butter. Made in the UK. 7 oz.; approx. 12–14 biscuits.
- Marc de Champagne Truffles are crafted of creamy milk chocolate dusted in icing sugar and filled with an intense milk chocolate champagne truffle center. Made in the UK. 4.4 oz.; approx. 12 truffles.
- Christmas Spiced Tea has exotic, festive flavor created by black tea, zesty clementine and bold spices. Imported from China; blended and packed in the UK. 7.05 oz.
- Christmas Spiced Biscuits are butter biscuits that have sweet notes of fruit, nutmeg and cloves with distinct flavors of ginger and spice. Made in the UK. 4.4 oz.; approx. 12 biscuits.
- Christmas Cognac Butter is made with high-quality butter and sugar, plus just the right amount of Fortnum's cognac. Made in the UK. 6.8 oz.
- St. James Christmas Pudding is a delicious pudding containing the finest dried fruit with Pusser's Full-Strength Navy Rum and Fortnum's own cognac. Made in the UK. 8 oz. Serves 1–2 people.
- Cherry & Strawberry Christmas Preserve is a deep red, sweet preserve with an undertone of orange flavor. Made in the UK. 7 oz.
- Wicker hamper: Made in the UK. 10 1/4" x 15 3/4" x 6 3/4" high.
- Chocolate & Macadamia Biscuits: Wheat flour, dark chocolate (sugar, cocoa mass, cocoa butter, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), chocolate pearls (cocoa mass, cocoa butter, sugar, whole milk powder, soy lecithin [emulsifier], natural vanilla flavoring), salted butter (butterfat, water, salt), macadamia nuts, sugar, cocoa paste (cocoa powder, palm oil, soy lecithin [emulsifier]), eggs, sodium bicarbonate (raising agent), artificial flavoring.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts (macadamia nuts).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts (macadamia nuts).
- Marc de Champagne Truffles: Milk chocolate (sugar, cocoa butter, dried whole milk, cocoa mass, soy lecithin, natural vanilla flavor), UHT cream (cream, carrageenan), Marc de Champagne, icing sugar, invert sugar syrup, butterfat, glucose syrup, sorbitol.
- Contains dairy, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, dairy, soy, tree nuts.
- Christmas Spiced Tea: Black tea, cocoa nibs, cloves, safflower petals, flavoring.
- Christmas Spiced Biscuits: Wheat flour, salted butter, sugar, chopped dates (dates, rice flour), pitted prunes (prunes, potassium sorbate [preservative]), nibbed almonds, raisins (raisins, sunflower oil), pasteurized eggs, ground ginger, sodium bicarbonate (leavening), ground nutmeg, ground cloves.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts (almonds).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts.
- Christmas Cognac Butter: Sugar, butter (butter, salt), cognac.
- Contains dairy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, soy.
- St. James Christmas Pudding: Vine fruit (Turkish raisins, Turkish sultanas, Vostizza currants, non-hydrogenated cotton seed oil, non-hydrogenated sunflower oil), molasses, sugar, non-hydrogenated vegetable suet (non-hydrogenated palm oil, non-hydrogenated sunflower oil, wheat flour), egg, stoneground wholemeal wheat flour, water, candied mixed peel (orange peel, lemon peel, glucose-fructose syrup, salt, citric acid, sulfur dioxide [preservative]), Fortnum & Mason cognac, pasteurized whole milk, almonds, lemon zest, single cream, wheat flour crumb (wheat flour, salt), Pusser's Navy Rum, orange juice, nutmeg, cinnamon, mixed spice, sea salt, black treacle.
- Contains wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts (almonds).
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat, eggs, dairy, soy, tree nuts (almonds).
- Cherry & Strawberry Christmas Preserve: Cane sugar, cherries, strawberries, clementine juice, pectin, citric acid, orange zest.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with eggs, dairy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.