Flour Shop Wood Spatula, Set of 3
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
New York City baker Amirah Kassem – owner and founder of Flour Shop – is known for her whimsical custom creations, from rainbow-colored layer cakes to glittery little "cakeballs." We collaborated with Kassem on this set of three spatulas, which are ideal for stirring, mixing, blending and folding your own fantastic cakes.
- Set of 3 spatulas.
- Silicone heads won't chip or crack.
- Paintbrush-style handles offer comfort and control for multiple tasks.
- Heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 1/2" long.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Safe for use with nonstick cookware.
- Do not use above 600°F.
- Silicone heads remove for dishwasher cleaning.
- Hand-wash wooden handles.