Flour Shop Ultimate Cake Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
New York City baker Amirah Kassem, owner and founder of Flour Shop, is known for her custom creations, from rainbow-colored layer cakes to glittery "cake balls." This ultimate set comes with everything you need to make and display Amirah's famous Rainbow Explosion Cake, including ingredients, pans, spatulas and a cake stand.
- Set includes Rainbow Explosion Cake kit, 6 GoldTouch® 6" cake pans, 8 mini Flour Shop spatulas, 1 cake stand and Power of Sprinkles cookbook.
- Cake Kit: Includes 1 pouch Magical Vanilla Cake Mix, 6 Rainbow Coloring Gels, 1 pouch Magical Frosting Mix, 1 pouch Rainbow Explosion Mix (sprinkles) and 1 pouch Rainbow Polka Dots (sprinkles).
- Goldtouch 6" Cake Pans: Commercial-grade aluminized steel pans distribute heat quickly and evenly while Goldtouch ceramic-based coating delivers a durable nonstick surface that releases food easily. Straight-sided pans guarantee uniform, professional-looking cakes for easy layering. Made in the USA.
- Spatulas: Set of 8 heat-resistant tools includes 4 mini spatulas and 4 mini spoonulas.
- Cake Stand: Made of durable white porcelain with hand-applied decals and clear glaze.
- Cookbook: 224-page hardcover cookbook features 35 recipes, including the coveted Rainbow Explosion Cake, Conversation Heart Cakes, Spooky Cakes and Magical Frosting.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cake Kit: 4 lb. 5 oz.
- Pans (6): 6" diam., 2" high.
- Mini Spatulas (4): 8 3/4" long.
- Mini Spoonulas (4): 8 3/4" long.
- Cake Stand: 12" diam., 4 1/4" high.
- Cake kit and pans are made in USA.
- Mini spatulas, mini spoonulas and cake stand are made in China.
- Pans will not corrode or rust – even with heavy use.
- Extra-thick rolled edges on pans ensure maximum durability and resistance to warping.
- Dishwasher-safe pans are made in USA exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Spatulas: Set of 8 mini spatulas includes 4 mini spatulas and 4 mini spoonulas.
- Spatulas and spoonulas have silicone heads that won't chip or crack and are heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Use & Care
- Cake Pans: Oven safe to 450°F.
- Before first use, hand-wash pans in warm water with mild dishwashing soap.
- Due to this bakeware's heat efficiency, we suggest monitoring the oven temperature and baking time for the first few uses, then making adjustments to recipes as necessary.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils in pans to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pans.
- Spatulas: Safe for use with nonstick cookware. Heat-resistant to 600°F.
- Cake Pans: Dishwasher safe; however, we recommend hand washing the pans to maintain their longevity over time. Clean pans with hot water, soap and a soft sponge. Do not use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- Cake Stand: Hand-wash.
- Spatulas: Silicone heads can be removed for dishwasher cleaning. Hand-wash wooden spatula handles.
- Cake Mix: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, non-aluminum baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, bicarbonate soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), Bourbon vanilla powder, sea salt.
- Frosting Mix: Powdered sugar, natural vanilla powder.
- Sprinkles: Sugar, cornstarch, FD&C colors Red #40 Lake, Red #3, Yellow #5 Lake, Yellow #6 Lake, Blue #1 Lake, carnauba wax.
- Liqua-Gel Color Pack: Water, high-fructose corn syrup, glycerin, sugar, Yellow #5, modified food starch, Red #3, Blue #1, Yellow #6, carrageenan gum, sodium benzoate (preservative), potassium sorbate (preservative), citric acid, xanthan gum, Red #40.
- Rainbow Explosion Mix: Sugar, cornstarch, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, soy lecithin, gum arabic, confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax, reduced protein whey (milk), cocoa, corn syrup, tapioca dextrin, salt, Yellow #6, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Blue #2, Red #40, Red #3, titanium dioxide.
- Rainbow Polka Dots: Sugar, cornstarch, Red #3, confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Blue #2, Yellow #6, Red #40.
- Contains wheat/gluten, tree nuts.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, peanuts, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.