Flour Shop Holiday Explosion Cake Kit
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
We teamed up with Amirah Kassem's Soho-based Flour Shop bakery to bring you this exclusive kit for whipping up a holiday version of the Instagram-famous Rainbow Explosion Cake. Start by combining the premium cake mix and food coloring to bake the holly-red layers, then use the cream cheese frosting mix and red, white and green sprinkles to frost, fill and decorate your festive dessert with a sweet surprise inside.
- 4 lb. 4 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- Magical Vanilla Cake Mix (23.1 oz.)
- Red Holiday Food Coloring (.7 oz.)
- Magical Frosting Mix (24.1 oz.)
- Holiday Explosion Mix (sprinkles; 12 oz.)
- Holiday Polka Dots (sprinkles; 8 oz.)
- Magical Vanilla Cake Mix: Unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, non-aluminum baking powder (sodium acid pyrophosphate, bicarbonate soda, cornstarch, monocalcium phosphate), Bourbon vanilla powder, sea salt.
- Holiday Food Coloring: Water, high-fructose corn syrup, glycerin, FD&C Red #40 (E129), sugar, modified food starch, xanthan gum, carrageenan gum, potassium sorbate (preservative), sodium benzoate (preservative), citric acid.
- Magical Frosting Mix: Powdered sugar, natural vanilla powder.
- Holiday Explosion Mix: Sugar, hydrogenated palm kernel oil, cornstarch, carnauba wax, soy lecithin, confectioners' glaze, reduced protein whey (milk), cocoa, corn syrup, tapioca dextrin, salt, maltodextrin, cellulose gum, vanillin, gum arabic, titanium dioxide, Yellow #5, Red #40, Blue #1, Red #3, dextrose, carob, rice flour, xanthan gum, diglycerides polysorbate 60.
- Holiday Polka Dots: Sugar, cornstarch, confectioners' glaze, carnauba wax, Red #3, Red #40, Yellow #5, Blue #1.
- Contains wheat/gluten, tree nuts, milk, soy.
- This product is prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, eggs, dairy, tree nuts, peanuts, soy.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
What can I expect the overall dimensions of the finished product to be? About how many would it feed? What size cake pans are required? Thank you!Hi jjude1003, If using 6x2" round cake pans and all 6 provided food color gels, the cake would be roughly 9-10" high as the pans will be less than half full before baking. The cake will serve 15. Variation: You can use 8-inch or 9-inch pans to make a three-layer cake instead. To make a six-layer cake using 8- or 9-inch pans, you will need additional cake mix and frosting.Date published: 2019-12-01