Flour Bakery Brown Butter Cinnamon Rolls
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bostonians, foodies and out-of-towners flock to Joanne Chang's Flour Bakery & Café, where they indulge in the decadent treats created by the James Beard Award-winning pastry chef. Among the most popular of Chang's fresh-baked specialties are her signature brown butter cinnamon rolls. Topped with a velvety vanilla cream cheese glaze, these irresistible creations are famous for their light, fluffy French-style brioche dough, highlighted by the rich flavors of nutty browned butter and aromatic cinnamon. We make it easy for you to whip up the legendary pastries at home with our exclusive frozen dough and cream cheese glaze, expertly prepared for us by Flour's own talented artisans.
- 8 brown butter cinnamon rolls (1 lb.; serves 8).
- Cream cheese glaze (9 oz.).
- 2 lb. 9 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cinnamon rolls and glaze ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place cinnamon rolls and glaze in the refrigerator for up to 1 day or place in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Thaw cinnamon rolls and glaze in the refrigerator overnight or at room temperature for 2–3 hours. Grease 9" x 13" baking dish – or coat it evenly with nonstick baking spray. Place cinnamon rolls cut-side down in baking dish, evenly spaced. Cover with plastic wrap and place in a warm spot to proof for approx. 2 hours, or until dough is puffy, pillowy and soft – and cinnamon rolls are touching.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven, then preheat to 350°F in a conventional oven or 325°F in a convection oven. After removing all plastic wrap, bake for 25–30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool in the dish on a wire rack for 20–30 minutes. When the cinnamon rolls are cool enough to handle, evenly spread each one with the cream cheese glaze.
- Brown Butter Cinnamon Rolls: High-gluten flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, potassium bromate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), yeast, sugar, salt, eggs, butter (cream, natural flavorings), vanilla bean, brown sugar, cinnamon.
- Cream Cheese Glaze: Cream cheese (pasteurized cultured milk, pasteurized cultured cream, salt, stabilizers [xanthan and/or carob bean and/or guar gums]), butter (cream, natural flavorings), confectioners' sugar (sugar, cornstarch), vanilla extract (organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extractives), salt, buttermilk (grade-A cultured pasteurized fat-free milk, salt, sodium citrate).
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.