Flour Bakery Assorted Frozen Cookie Dough
- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Bostonians, foodies and out-of-towners flock to Joanne Chang's Flour Bakery & Café, where they indulge in the decadent treats created by the James Beard Award-winning pastry chef. Chang's cookies are the stuff of legend, prepared from fresh, locally sourced ingredients and chock-full of premium goodies like TCHO chocolate, coconut, oats, spices and ginger. With our exclusive frozen doughs, you can bake up a batch of the famous cookies in minutes, right in your own kitchen.
Chocolate Chip: A chocolate lover's dream, studded with large and small chunks of three TCHO varieties.
Chunky Lola: Flour's beloved kitchen-sink cookie features pecans, TCHO chocolate, coconut and chewy toasted oats.
Oatmeal Raisin: Made with plump raisins for the perfect amount of sweetness, balanced with tender toasted oats and warm cinnamon.
Ginger Molasses: The ultimate ginger cookie, exceptionally tender and flavored with dark molasses, ginger and a kick of spice.
- Four 10" dough rolls, one each of Chocolate Chip, Chunky Lola, Oatmeal Raisin and Ginger Molasses (each roll yields 16 cookies).
- 4 lb. 8 oz. total (1 lb. 2 oz. each).
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The doughs ship frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands.
- Upon receipt, store the doughs in the refrigerator for up to 1 week or in the freezer for up to 1 month.
- Thaw cookie dough in refrigerator overnight. Remove dough from refrigerator and, while it's still firm, slice into 1" disks and roll into balls.
- For Chunky Lola, Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip: Place cookies 2–3" apart on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- For Ginger Molasses: Roll cookies in included sugar. Place 2–3" apart on parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Position rack in center of oven and preheat to 350°F in a conventional oven or 325°F in a convection oven. Bake cookies for 12–15 minutes or until golden brown on edges and slightly soft and pale in center. Don't let them brown, as part of their appeal is the chewiness of the slightly underbaked centers. Cool on baking sheet or on wire rack for 5–10 minutes, then transfer cookies to rack to cool completely before serving.
- Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough: Butter (cream, natural flavorings), sugar, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract (organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extractives), baking soda, all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced-iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), high-gluten flour (bleached wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, iron, potassium bromate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), TCHO Serious Milk Chocolate (cane sugar, cacao beans, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, nonfat milk powder, soy lecithin, vanilla beans), TCHO 68% Dark Couverture Chocolate (cacao beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla beans), unsweetened chocolate (100% cocoa mass).
- Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough: Butter (cream, natural flavorings), brown sugar, raisins (raisins, soybean oil, cottonseed oil), sugar, oatmeal, all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced-iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), oat flour, eggs, vanilla extract (organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extractives), salt, baking soda, cinnamon, ground nutmeg.
- Chunky Lola Cookie Dough: Butter (cream, natural flavorings), all-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced-iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, sugar, TCHO 68% Dark Couverture Chocolate (cacao beans, cane sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla beans), eggs, oatmeal, pecans, coconut (coconut, sugar, water, propylene glycol, salt, baking soda, salt, vanilla extract [organic alcohol, organic vanilla bean extractives]).
- Ginger Molasses Cookie Dough: All-purpose flour (unbleached hard wheat enriched flour, malted barley flour, niacin, reduced-iron thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), brown sugar, butter (cream, natural flavorings), molasses, eggs, baking soda, ground ginger, cinnamon, ground cloves, fresh ginger, salt, vanilla sugar (sugar, organic vanilla beans).
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.