Five Days of Vegetarian Entrees
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen in Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared with all-natural, local ingredients. This collection includes five of their popular take-away vegetarian entrées. Just bake until bubbly for a simple yet satisfying meal.
Polenta Dolcetta: Bob's Red Mill polenta mixed with pungent Gorgonzola dolce, then layered with a pleasantly spicy tomato sauce and gooey fontina cheese.
Lasagna Marinara: Bubbling melted cheese and béchamel sauce atop layers of tender lasagna noodles, rich red marinara sauce and velvety herbed cheese filling.
Zuni Stew: Southwestern mixture of roasted butternut squash, corn, blue lake beans and tomato, in a thick, spicy sauce, topped with locally sourced cheese.
Vegetarian Pot Pie: Hearty vegan pot pie chock-full of chunky vegetables including fennel, carrots, celery, mushrooms, butternut squash, edamame, asparagus, Yukon gold potatoes and petite peas – all baked under a flaky biscuit top.
Coconut Curry: Classic curry stew featuring fresh vegetables – sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, celery, asparagus and broccoli – simmered in a coconut milk sauce, accented with ginger and cumin.
- 5 entrées (each serves 2–4).
- 2 lb. each; 10 lb. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The entrées are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place the entrées in the freezer where they will keep up to 60 days, or store in the refrigerator and consume within 4 days.
Serving Instructions for Polenta Dolcetta, Lasagna Marinara, Zuni Stew and Vegetarian Pot Pie
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 40 minutes. If using a convection oven, remove lid, cover with foil and bake at 375°F, removing foil during the last 5 minutes to brown the top. Allow entrée to rest for 5–10 minutes prior to serving.
Serving Instructions for Coconut Curry
- If frozen, thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Preheat a conventional oven to 375°F. Place the entrée on a sheet pan, remove lid and cook for 20–25 minutes. If using a microwave, remove lid and cook on high for 5 minutes. Rotate tray 90°, then cook on high for 3–5 minutes.
- Polenta Dolcetta: Polenta (polenta cornmeal, garlic, vegetable base [sautéed carrots, onions, celery], salt, sugar, maltodextrin, corn oil, less than 2% of yeast extract, water, potato starch, xanthan gum, natural flavors, carrot juice concentrate), Romano cheese, salted butter, half & half, extra-virgin olive oil, water, white pepper, red chile flake, sea salt, granulated sugar, picante tomato sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, garlic, Italian parsley, water, extra-virgin olive oil, red chile flake, kosher salt), Gorgonzola sauce (whole milk [3.8%], salted butter, Gorgonzola cheese, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme (to improve baking), niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], nutmeg, white pepper, kosher salt), quattro cheese blend (low-moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Romano [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), Fontina cheese.
- Lasagna Marinara: Marinara sauce (vine-ripened tomatoes, tomato puree, carrot, garlic, basil, rosemary, extra-virgin olive oil, Kosher salt, ground black pepper), cannelloni filling (whole milk ricotta, scallion, grated Parmesan, nutmeg, Kosher salt, black pepper, spinach, cream cheese, basil, oregano), béchamel sauce (salted butter, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme (to improve baking), niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], whole milk [3.8%], white pepper, celery salt), lasagna sheets (water, enriched durum semolina [durum semolina wheat flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], enriched wheat flour [wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamine, mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], egg whites), quattro cheese blend (low-moisture mozzarella [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Asiago cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], provolone cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes], Romano cheese [pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes]), grated Parmesan.
- Zuni Stew: Butternut squash, onion, garlic, New Mexico chiles, vine-ripened tomatoes, pinto beans, corn, blue lake beans, Muenster cheese, cilantro, extra-virgin olive oil, canola oil, chile powder, cumin, coriander, Kosher salt, oregano.
- Vegetarian Pot Pie: Fennel, salted butter, carrot, celery, mushroom, butternut squash, edamame, asparagus, Yukon Gold potato, yellow onion, ground nutmeg, ground turmeric, water, dried California tarragon, brown rice gluten-free flour, vegetable stock, vegetable base (vegetables [sautéed carrots, onions, celery], salt, sugar, maltodextrin, corn oil, less than 2% of yeast extract, water, potato starch, xanthan gum, natural flavors, carrot juice concentrate), Pernod liquor, non-dairy cream, Italian parsley, peas, salt, canola oil, rice syrup, petite green IQF peas, cornstarch, Kosher salt, ground pepper, Elephant biscuits (flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme (to improve baking), niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], milk, butter, salt, eggs, baking powder and sugar).
- Coconut Curry: Sweet potato, carrots, spinach, asparagus, broccoli, coconut milk, ginger, garlic, onions, sesame oil, tamari, olive oil, curry, turmeric, cumin, sugar.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.