Fissler Vitavit Comfort Pressure Cooker
- Special Offer
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Expedite meals like stews and braises up to 70% faster with a pressure cooker. Complete with two cooking levels, and a green/yellow/red display to indicate when to adjust heat levels, the auto-locking lid has a color-coded indicator to ensure a safe, secure closure.
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel, with an extra-thick, 6mm aluminum base for even heat distribution.
- Auto-locking handle audibly clicks into place and features a visual indicator that changes from red to green when securely locked.
- Pressure cannot build until the lid is properly locked and visual indicator is green.
- Green/yellow/red display indicates when stovetop temperature needs to be turned down.
- Two adjustable cooking levels, low for cooking delicate foods and high for hearty meats, beans and vegetables.
- Includes perforated inset and tripod for steaming.
- Made in Germany by Fissler, founded in 1845.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6.4-qt. cap.
- 8 3/4" diam., 9 1/2" high
- 11 1/2" long including handle.
- 9 lb. 13 oz. with lid and insert.
- Insert: 8" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 8.5-qt. cap.
- 10 1/4" diam., 9" high; 14 1/4" long including handle.
- 12 lb. 8 oz. with lid and insert.
- Insert: 10" diam., 2 3/4" high.
- Easy-to-position lid: metal tab makes it simple to place lid in correct position.
- Adjustable steam discharge function allows you to precisely control the escape of steam.
- Removable stay-cool handle plus safety-loop handle.
- Interior measurement markings marks with maximum/minimum levels make it easy to gauge correct ingredient quantities.
- Silent and steam-free operation under pressure.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Hand-wash removable valve and handle; lid and base are dishwasher safe.
- Rinse the control valve under running water after use.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Virginia7 from Easy to use! I bought this pressure cooker several years ago and love it. I was always afraid of using a pressure cooker, but this one made it so easy that I have no problems. I know exactly when to start timing and when to turn the heat up or down. It's heavy duty and very easy to clean. It's been a great investment.Date published: 2017-05-01Rated 5 out of 5 by MarthaLovesCooking from YOU NEED THIS IN YOUR LIFE! Hands down the best purchase i have ever made. I use this pressure cooker twice a day 6 days a week! It is safe, high quality, quiet, durable and fast. This is not your grandmother's pressure cooker. Technology has advanced and so have stove top pressure cookers. I am so glad that I trusted America's Test Kitchen and Cooks Illustrated's reviews. I am super glad I ignored the salesmen who tried to get me to buy an electronic pressure cooker! Seriously I hate electronic gadgets that break. I buy quality. I highly recommend the FISSLER to everyone I know. I tried the "best buy" Fagor Duo and returned it to the store. I use Bar Keepers Friend and a sponge to clean my pressure cooker. Watch You Tube Videos and read your manual. My All Clad 12 quart stock pot is collecting dust in my garage.Date published: 2016-11-01Rated 5 out of 5 by scienceowl from Simply Fantastic I've had this pressure cooker for about a year now and am thrilled with it. Having never used one before, I decided to give this one a shot and don't regret it for a minute. It couldn't be easier to use, cleans easily, and always produces amazing food. I have used it to make a variety of soups and stews (1 hour prep to serve), amazingly tender meats (pulled pork, chicken, brisket, etc.), and even just to boil potatoes quickly. Being someone who doesn't have a lot of time to cook, this pressure cooker is a miracle for wonderful, quick meals - I highly recommend it for anyone interested in getting a pressure cooker.Date published: 2015-12-12