Fire King Glass Rectangular Baker
Made in the USA of high-quality tempered glass, this vintage-inspired baker yields consistent results. The rounded corners promote even baking, and the large handles make for easy transport to and from the oven. Whether you're baking brownies, cooking a casserole or roasting veggies, this reliable and time-tested pan will get the job done with ease and efficiency.
- Durable tempered-glass baker is perfect for pasta dishes, roasted veggies, fruit crisps, brownies, egg bakes and more.
- Clear glass allows you to see and monitor your food as it cooks.
- Rounded corners promote even baking.
- Easy-to-grab handles ensure a secure, comfortable grip.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; oven and dishwasher safe.
- Made in the USA by Anchor Hocking, famous for glass kitchenware since 1905.
Dimensions & More Info
- 16 3/4" x 10 1/2" x 3" high.
- Made in USA.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 425°F.
- Always use a heat-resistant pot holder when handling hot pan.
- Bakeware is not to be used over an open flame, canned-heat burner or in direct contact with stovetop.
- Do not expose your bakeware to quick temperature changes. Taking the pan from the oven to the freezer or refrigerator and vice-versa can cause breakage.
- Use only wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Do not cut baked goods while they are in the pan.
- The pan is safe for storing food in the freezer or refrigerator. Let pan come to room temperature before placing in microwave or oven.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
- To remove stubborn, baked-on foods, soak the pan and then scrub with non-abrasive cleansers and pads intended for use on glass bakeware.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Fire King Glass Rectangular Baker
|Fire King Glass Rectangular Baker, 10 1/2" X 16 1/2"||No Longer Available|