FINEX Ultimate Cookware Set
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Oregon-based FINEX is known for its heirloom-quality, octagonal cast-iron cookware crafted entirely by hand. The pieces in this set add simplicity to everyday cooking, whether you're frying bacon and eggs or searing steaks and chops. The pans' unique angled designs, quick-cooling ergonomic spring handles and ultra-smooth finishes make cooking enjoyable and clean up easy.
- Ultimate set includes 8" skillet, 12" skillet with lid and 10" grill pan.
- Heavyweight cast-iron pans heat evenly and won't cool down when you add food.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design on skillets and grill pan provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" stainless-steel spring handles are ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Pans are organically preseasoned with flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that naturally resists sticking and rust.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. in Portland, Oregon., from founder Mike Whitehead.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" skillet: 2 3/4" high; 3 lb. 6 oz.
- 12" covered skillet: 5 3/4" high; 12 lb. 11 oz. with lid.
- 10" grill pan: 3" high; 5 lb. 14 oz.
- Skillets in two sizes (8" and 12") cover small and large cooking tasks.
- 12" skillet includes cast-iron lid with self-basting rings that help circulate moisture for braising and simmering and polished-brass knob.
- Grill pan features deep ridges that sear foods with grill marks for restaurant-style presentation.
- Trivet is laser cut from American cherry wood.
- Suitable for use on gas and electric stovetops and on the grill.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Suitable for gas and electric stovetops as well as on the grill.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Each time you use pans, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash your pan with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store pan in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 5 out of 5 by ORfoodie from The Best Cast Iron Pans About a year ago I purchased these pans when I decided I wanted to do more cooking with cast iron. These pans are a cast iron dream. I have cooked peach cobbler, eggs, steaks, and burgers among other things, and they have performed beautifully! Invest in these pans, and you will never want to use anything else. It's also worth noting their excellent customer service and warranty. When I recieved my pans, one had been damaged in shipping. Williams Sonoma did not have a replacement available in store, so I called Finex directly and they replaced it no questions asked. This company and their products are top notch.Date published: 2018-10-22Rated 5 out of 5 by PeatMoss from Fabulous Cast Iron Skillets These are the best cast iron skillets I have ever used! The design is unbelievably unique; superior craftsmanship and quality. I made fried chicken in the 12" skillet and it came out perfectly! Golden and crispy on the outside and tender and juicy on the inside. I'm looking forward to preparing many wonderful meals in this cookware. Highly recommend.Date published: 2017-06-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Exeter975 from one of the finest bare cast iron pans available I have been cooking with cast iron for more than 10 years and after purchasing this FINEX cast iron set, I can attest that the FINEX cast iron is much better than the others. This applies to non coated cast iron. I think the difference is that FINEX milled the cast iron so there aren't deep pores to fill in with oil (seasoning) that needs to occur prior to use. I just put a liberal coating of olive oil in it and let it heat up, nothing sticks! If you are interested in bare cast iron, look no further.Date published: 2016-06-19