FINEX Lean Grill Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Handcrafted in Oregon, FINEX's cast-iron grill pan is an organic choice for lean, low-fat grilling. Preseasoned with natural flaxseed oil, the single-burner pan excels for everyday grilling of fresh vegetables, seafood and meats. Deep ridges channel fats away from foods while leaving barbecue-thick sear marks.
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 1 1/4" h.
- Heavyweight cast-iron grill pan heats evenly and won't cool down when you add food.
- Organically preseasoned with flaxseed oil for an ultra-smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Compact size fits over a single stovetop burner; can also be used under broiler or on outdoor grill.
- Corner spout makes it easy to pour off extra drippings.
- Heirloom-quality pan is handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small factory in Portland, Oregon.
- Learn the story behind FINEX Cast-Iron Cookware Co. in Portland from founder Mike Whitehead.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 15 1/2" x 9" x 1 1/4" h.
- Cooking area: 12 1/2" x 8 1/4".
- 8.6 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500˚F.
- Before each use, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Hand-wash with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by EJL42 from Screams quality... I have this along with the 10" Grillet and love them both. I like this one as it is a bit longer and accommodates two pieces of meat nicely. It sits perfect over the burners on my Wolf range. I highly recommend adding this piece to your collection.Date published: 2018-04-27