FINEX Cast-Iron Fry Pan with Copper Coil Handle
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Generations of American cooks have relied on hardworking cast-iron skillets for everything from searing steaks and chops to making crispy potato hash or baking cornbread and pies. This heirloom-quality fry pan features special-edition copper hardware, a unique angled design and a quick-cooling ergonomic spring handle. Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a smooth finish, the pan is stick and rust resistant.
- Heavyweight cast-iron pan heats evenly and won't cool down when you add food.
- Preseasoned with organic flaxseed oil for a smooth, durable finish that resists sticking and rust.
- Iconic octagonal "Multi-Pour" design of sides provides six convenient pouring directions.
- "Speed Cool" special-edition copper-coated spring handle is ergonomically shaped for a secure grip.
- Handcrafted by skilled artisans at a small workshop in Portland, Oregon.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12" diam., 2 1/4" high.
- 8 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- Each time you use the pan, apply a thin layer of oil to the cooking surface and preheat the pan slowly before adding food.
- Do not soak in water.
- Always hand wash your skillet with hot water and a stiff nylon brush; do not use soap or harsh detergents.
- Dry thoroughly (do not air-dry) and apply a small amount of vegetable oil on inside and outside surfaces while pan is still warm.
- Store skillet in a dry location.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.