Small Fiesta Tamale Party
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The team behind Texas Tamale in Houston started out preparing their famous tamales in a home kitchen, branched out to a street cart and ultimately opened its own popular deli. Our party assortment includes four menu favorites, providing everything you need to throw a fiesta for up to nine hungry diners. It contains:
Tamales: Twelve each of three different fillings – savory spiced pork, chicken and spinach – surrounded by soft handmade masa dough and wrapped in traditional cornhusks. Lard, gluten and trans-fat free.
Chile con Queso: An irresistible bubbly, creamy blend of melted cheeses, green chiles and spices, delicious as an appetizer for dipping and as a side dish.
Jalapeño Pepper Salsa: This traditional restaurant-style salsa, with chunks of fresh tomatoes and piquant peppers, is perfect for drizzling over the tamales.
- Includes 36 tamales (12 each of pork, chicken and spinach); 16 oz. Chili con Queso; and a 16-oz. jar Jalapeño Pepper Salsa.
- Serves 6–9.
- Shipped chilled.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, place the tamales in the freezer where they will keep up to 18 months, or keep in the refrigerator and use within 1 week.
- The salsa is shelf-stable and will keep, unopened, for 18 months. Once opened, refrigerate and consume within 30 days.
- Tamales: Steam for 10–15 minutes or microwave wrapped in a damp paper towel for 3–5 minutes.
- Hacienda Rice: Stir together 2 1/2 cups water, 1 Tbsp, olive oil, and rice mix packet in a medium sauce pan with lid. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover while on high for 1 minute. Turn burner to low and keep covered for 25 more, or until water is fully absorbed and rice is tender. Remove from heat and let sit 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- Chile con Queso: Place unopened bag in a pot of boiling water. If frozen, heat for 20–25 minutes; if thawed, heat 15 minutes. Remove heat bag carefully from hot water, cut open bag and pour contents into a bowl.
- Pork: Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper. Filling: Pork, seasoning (chili pepper, spice and salt), water and garlic.
- Chicken: Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper. Filling: Chicken, soybean oil, water, onions, chili pepper, chicken base (salt, sugar, onion, powdered cooked chicken, hydrolyzed corn protein, turmeric and tumbric extract), salt, garlic, and cumin.
- Spinach: Masa: (Water, yellow corn processed with lime), soybean oil, modified corn starch, salt and chili pepper. Filling: Spinach (chopped), Monterey jack cheese (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, calcium chloride, enzymes, powdered cellulose (stabilizer)), cream cheese (pasteurized milk and cream cheese culture, salt, carob bean gum (stabilizer)), modified corn starch, salt and pepper.
Chili con Queso
- Tomatoes with juice (tomatoes, water, chopped green chili peppers, salt, calcium chloride, citric acid, spice natural flavor), processed pasteurized cheese (cultured milk and skim milk, cream, sodium phosphate, salt, artificial color, lactic acid, enzymes), water. Contains milk and whey.
Jalapeño Pepper Salsa
- Tomatoes, onions, bell peppers, jalapeño peppers, sugar, salt, tomato paste, peanut oil, garlic, spices.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Mary from Tamales I am from West Texas and I loved the food. Will buy again. MaryDate published: 2019-02-08Rated 4 out of 5 by SMDFX35 from mostly good food I really enjoyed the chicken and pork tamales, the spinach tamales were not that great. They had a very overwhelming flavor and no one could finish eating them. The salsa and queso was very delicious. I will purchase more tamales in the future, just not the spinach ones.Date published: 2014-07-23