Fiddle Leaf, Small
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Lush and sculptural, Fiddle Leaf fig trees refresh indoor spaces with their large, fiddle-shaped leaves that grow up and out from their slim, sturdy trunks. This non-fruit bearing West African native is grown for us in Florida and arrives planted in a black semi-gloss pot.
- Trees can grow 6'–8' tall indoors or 40'–50' if planted in tropical climate outdoors.
- Small plant is approx. 3 months old and 22" tall upon arrival.
- Large plant is approx. 9 months old and 60" tall upon arrival.
- Non-flowering, non-fruit–bearing plants.
- Avoid exposure to the sap produced by the stems or leaves.
- Care instructions included.
- Cannot be shipped to CA, AZ, HI, AK.
- Grown in Florida.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small plant is approx. 3 months old; 22" tall upon arrival.
- Large plant is approx. 9 months old; 60" tall upon arrival.
- Small Pot: 8 1/2" diam., 8 1/2" high.
- Large Pot: 12" diam., 11" high.
- Use & Care
- Planting: Fiddle Leaf fig trees prefer bright indirect light, but avoid excess heat, as this will dry out the soil too quickly. A location that provides morning sun or filtered light throughout the day is ideal. If grown indoors, the tree should be kept at least 24" from the window to avoid leaf burn.
- Watering: Water the tree as soon as you receive it. Water once every 7–10 days in an interior setting; make sure not to over-water. Water to keep the soil moist, not wet.
- Repotting: Use a good-quality potting mix formulated for foliage or house plants.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 1 out of 5 by Hebf from This was my second one that arrived like this Not even close to the pictures. While this is not directly the fault of Williams Sonoma but rather the nursery they send these from in Florida, they need to either find a new distributor or stop selling these. Very disappointed.Date published: 2018-02-22Rated 1 out of 5 by LeahBW from Disappointed My small tree came with dark (almost brown) droopy leaves. It appears to have sat in a cold area without sunlight for a long period of time. Will return if it doesn’t perk up this week.Date published: 2017-12-30Rated 5 out of 5 by jend123 from Just as pictured! I received my Fiddle Leaf Fig tree today in the mail and was very pleased with the results! The tree came carefully packaged and the tree itself was wrapped in paper to protect it from exposure. Care instructions were also inside the box. The tree is just gorgeous and has amazing coloring. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to friends and family. Thank you so much!Date published: 2017-02-24