Fermob Luxembourg Outdoor Bar Cart
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Serve guests wherever they gather with this wheeled bar cart for outdoor entertaining. The cart's design was inspired by the iconic slatted-metal furniture created in 1923 for Paris's Jardin du Luxembourg, reinterpreted by Frédéric Sofia for France-based Fermob. Constructed from lightweight aluminum with smooth-gliding wheels, the cart has a removable open tray and compartment on top and a shelf with bottle holders below.
- 36"L x 19.5"W x 30.5"H overall.
- Strong, durable aluminum frame finished with a UV- and corrosion-resistant matte powder coating.
- Top of cart features removable tray with handles for serving and an open compartment for storing condiments or utensils.
- Slatted bottom shelf with side rails offers three bottle holders.
- Wheels and patented foot pads with shock absorbers allow cart to slide across floor quietly without scratching.
- Three-year guarantee.
- Part of our signature collection of premium furnishings specially designed to meet the performance standards of commercial environments.
- Made in France by Fermob.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 36"L x 19.5"W x 30.5"H
- Handle: 5.5" x 19.5"
- Top Shelf: 21" x 19"
- Bottom Shelf: 29" x 19"
- Distance between top and bottom shelves: 21.5"
- Bottle holders (3): 4.5"D
- Wheels (2): 6.5"D
- Max. weight capacity: 143 lb.
- Product weight: 29 lb.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Never leave cart under a cover or nonbreathable material like a tarp as this will promote the deterioration of the finish.
- When in use, leave cart out in the open. When not in use, store it in a dry location with good air circulation.
- Do not allow water to accumulate on or around cart, especially around the feet and pads.
- Clean surfaces with a gentle, all-purpose cleaner and a smooth cloth or sponge.
- Gently dust beforehand to avoid scratches.
- Occasionally use a small amount of pure mineral oil to give cart a clear coat that will both brighten finish and provide a gentle seal of protection.
These item are shipped via UPS or White Glove Delivery Service. Please allow up to 2 to 4 weeks for delivery.
For Items Denoted by the Unlimited Flat Rate Delivery flag:
Item arrives fully assembled and in one piece by our in-home delivery with White Glove service. We'll call you in advance to schedule a delivery time, then bring the item into your home, unpack and inspect it, perform simple assembly and dispose of all packaging material. (Please note that outdoor grills are not unpacked and require owner assembly. Complete beds will be set up; headboards only will be unpacked, but not attached to existing bed frames.) Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. View Shipping Options and Charges.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges, are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
Oversized, very heavy items that ship unlimited flat rate will also incur a delivery surcharge. This additional charge is listed with the product price on the product detail page and also in the shopping cart.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
Monogrammed orders cannot be cancelled or returned.
Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 888.922.4108.
All other items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund of merchandise only. View Full Returns Policy.