Fellow Corvo EKG Electric Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Take the guesswork out of heating water to the perfect temperature for coffee and tea. Created by the ingenious coffee enthusiasts at San Francisco startup Fellow, this elegant matte-black electric kettle allows you to set the target water temperature and view the progress on an LCD screen.
- Temperature ranges from 104°F to 212°F.
- Discreet black LCD screen on base displays real-time temperature and heating progress.
- Hold option maintains desired temperature for up to 60 minutes.
- After water has heated, Brew Stopwatch lets you time brew for optimal results.
- Counterbalanced silicone handle lets you pour at slow, steady pace.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 10 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" high.
- Kettle: 8 3/4" x 6 3/4" x 8" high; 30-fl.-oz. cap.
- Base: 6 1/2" sq., 1" high.
- 2 lb. 10 oz.
- Model #RR01AA1A.
- Fahrenheit/Celsius option.
- Stainless-steel kettle body and lid with matte-black finish.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Kettle is not for stovetop use.
- Hand-wash interior of kettle with soapy water.
- Hand-wash exterior of kettle with a damp cloth or sponge. Dry immediately. Do not use abrasive soaps, cleansers or scouring pads that may damage the finish.
- Wipe base clean with a damp cloth or sponge.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
What is the capacity in ouncesHi Marcia, The kettle holds 30 oz.Date published: 2019-08-10
Can you tell me what material is used in the Inside of the kettle, Plastic or is it stainless? Thank you Hi Chereen, The body and lid of this kettle is made of stainless steel. There is no plastic.Date published: 2019-04-14