Fellow Clyde Kettle
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Designed in California by Fellow, this sleek stainless-steel kettle marries modern and traditional aesthetics with thoughtful, user-friendly features. Its wide spout stays sealed until it's tilted, at which point it automatically opens for easy and safe one-handed pouring. The large capacity makes it perfect for serving a crowd or on mornings when you need several cups to get going, and the right-angle handle provides controlled pouring that's easy on your wrist.
- Handsome design married with flawless functionality is the signature of the Fellow brand.
- Durable high-grade stainless-steel construction with soft-touch silicone handle.
- Capless spout stays sealed until kettle is tilted, allowing for one-handed pouring.
- Large 58-oz. cap., ideal for entertaining.
- Two-tone harmonic whistle has a pleasant sound to let you know when it's ready.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10" x 7" x 8" high.
- 58-fl.-oz. cap.
- 1 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Compatible with gas, electric and induction cooktops.
- For electric ranges and induction cookers, do not use a burner that is larger than the bottom diameter of the kettle. Excessive heating may melt or damage the handle and lid.
- For gas ranges, do not spread the flame beyond the bottom of the kettle body, the handle and lid may over heat and melt if the flame is too large.
- This kettle is only intended for boiling water. Do not use with other liquids.
- The max fill line is marked on the inside surface, just below the handle. Do not fill above this line.
- Never heat kettle while empty.
- Do not use chlorine, bleach or other chemicals to clean the kettle.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.