Feather Hand Knotted Rug, Slate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
The soft plumes of exotic birds served as inspiration for this lush, contemporary rug. Rendered in an oversized scale with a blend of wool and rayon, the feathers create a flowing abstract pattern that's grand enough to anchor a room and subtle enough to complement a range of interior styles. The rug's exceptionally dense knot count, variance of pile height and subtle sheen give it the nuanced beauty of the very plumes that inspired it.
- Hand knotted from yarn-dyed wool and rayon for enduring color, softness and sheen.
- Exceptionally dense pile (100 knots per square inch) for sumptuous softness underfoot.
- Rug is sheered to a low to medium pile.
- Finished with fringe on two ends.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes and colors may vary.
- Made in India.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Each rug is 1/2" thick.
- Approximately 100 knots per sq. inch.
- Hand crafted of 47% wool and 53% rayon.
- We recommend our Heavyweight Rug Pad, which can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Do not pull loose ends. Clip them with scissors.
- Turn carpet around occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Please allow 4 to 5 days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered by our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. All items not flagged by a shipping surcharge, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. Final Sale items ending in .97 or .99 are not returnable or cancellable. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Feather Hand Knotted Rug Swatch, Slate
- Free Fast Shipping