FarmSteady Foraging DIY Kit
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Unearth the natural world’s bounty to take your next meal to a new level. Our tool kit has all the essentials to make foraging fun, accessible and personal – and so you can truly enjoy sustainable bounty and make it your own. Each kit comes with a mesh bag, a foraging knife, collecting bags and a sugaring tap. Get familiar with foraging options in your area and simply use our tools to enjoy what nature has to offer.
- Includes foraging knife, sugaring spile, mesh bag and small and large canvas collecting bags.
- Stainless-steel foraging knife features a rosewood handle, folding blade and natural-fiber brush for cutting and cleaning your foraged finds.
- Sugaring spile made of food-grade stainless steel is tapped into maple trees to harvest the sap used to make maple syrup.
- Small and large canvas bags hold foraged edibles.
- Polyester mesh bag provides well-ventilated food storage, whether it's used at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Assembled in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Foraging knife: 2 1/4" blade, 3/4" bristles
- Sugaring spile: 2 1/2" long, 1/2" diam. spout
- Mesh bag: 12" sq.
- Small canvas collecting bag: 6" sq.
- Large canvas collecting bag: 12" sq.
- Made in USA of domestic and imported materials.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash all items and air dry.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.