Farmers' Market Herb Wreath
At farmers’ markets across America, artisans showcase local seasonal botanicals by creating decorative wreaths. Hand-made on a family-owned farm, our popular wreath and garland celebrate this tradition with a medley of colorful dried flowers and fragrant herbs that add natural beauty to the home.
- Botanicals include blue lavender, purple Mexican sage, creamy achilla of the pearl, golden yarrow and orange safflowers.
- Herbs include marjoram, thyme, sage, fresh bay leaves and delicate pepperberries.
- All herbs and botanicals are grown without pesticides or herbicides.
- Available in three sizes.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Wreath: 16" diam., 22" diam., or 30" diam.
- For decorative use only.
- Protect from weather.
- Made in USA
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, carefully cut the cable ties securing the wreath and gently remove it from the box.
- The fresh and dried natural materials used in the wreath are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered outdoor area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause the materials to fade and become fragile. As fresh botanicals age, it is natural for their colors to fade and their leaves to curl slightly.
- If you choose to hang your wreath outdoors, protect it from the sun, wind and rain.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean your wreath, lightly dust its leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- To store your wreath, we recommend lightly wrapping it in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
Please allow one to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. All wreaths incur a $5 shipping surcharge per item in addition to standard shipping and processing charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Need
Farmer's Market Garland
- Online Only
- Vendor Shipped
Rated 1 out of 5 by DomesticDiva from So disappointed w/ the Farmer's Market Herb Wreath The wreath I ordered two weeks ago finally arrived today. With much anticipation and excitement, it was a total let down when I saw the box. My heart sank when I saw the wreath inside. It was NOTHING on the photos on here. The flowers were not as colorful and bright like on the pictures. In fact, the wreath I received was already dried, flat, shedding and withering. You be the judge on the photos I am sharing on here.Date published: 2017-07-14Rated 1 out of 5 by zen2 from Disappointing Purchase I purchased this wreath about 3 months ago to replace a Farmer's Market Herb wreath I had for 3+ years. The previous wreath was dense, fragrant, colorful and held up beautifully. Unfortunately the recently purchased one is dried out, dull, not fragrant, and already shedding. I see that the majority of reviews express disappointment in their purchase as well. Not up to Williams Sonoma or my expectations. I won't be purchasing again. Perhaps it's time for a new vendor.Date published: 2017-07-10Rated 2 out of 5 by SAMIL from Not Like Before I have been buying this wreath for years and was almost dissuaded by the current reviews. I sure wish I had been. This one looks mangy on the front door. The bright colors shown in the photo are not reflected in the one I got. Very disappointing.Date published: 2017-06-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Sandy from Disappointing I received it, the color is so dark and the smell is unpleasant. I was so looking forward to receiving it and now is so disappointed in it. And it just doesn't meet the standard and quality that William Sonoma is supposed to have!!!Date published: 2017-05-12Rated 3 out of 5 by JaneB from Pretty, but too fragrant This wreath is pretty, but like others mentioned, the colors are not as vibrant as shown. The fragrance is too strong for indoors for me. It ended up on our front door. I like it, but wouldn't have bought it if I saw it in person. The online photo shows spectacular colors.Date published: 2017-04-30Rated 2 out of 5 by CROISSANTQUEEN from Not what I expected I PURCHASED THIS AS AN EASTER GIFT FOR "MY BABY" (SHE'S 23!) SHE SAID SHE LOVED IT, BUT IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE ON LINE. VERY LITTLE, IF ANY COLOR LEFT AND SHE RECEIVED IT YESTERDAY, NOT ON TIME FOR EASTER, BUT THAT WAS NOT A PROBLEM .I PURCHASED THE 30" WREATH AND FOR $150 + I WOULD HAVE THOUGHT A COMPANY LIKE W.S. (WHO I SPEND HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A YEAR WITH, EVERY YEAR) WOULD MAKE SURE THAT THE PRODUCT YOU PURCHASE AT LEAST RESEMBLES THE PICTURE OFFERED JUST A LITTLE. AT LEAST OFFER A REFUND OR A SUITABLE REPLACEMENT OR A PURCHASE AT YOUR OWN RISK WARNING IN LAW GE RED PRINT! EVEN THOUGH I RECEIVED AN (I LOVE IT),THAT'S JUST MY GIRL.Date published: 2017-04-25Rated 5 out of 5 by none from Beautiful statment piece when walking uo to my hom I love this wreath!! The wreath is beautiful and vibrant and very well made. Its a conversation piece when my guests come to my home. They are made to order so not everyone is "exactly" the same however equally beautful. So excted over this wreath!Date published: 2017-04-23Rated 1 out of 5 by Chris from A little disappointed..... I bought this as a gift for a family member who was really happy with it. She said how beautiful, and fragrant it was and it filled her whole living room, but when they sent me the photos, I was dissapointed to see this wreath was not as full as others who posted photos of theirs, and not nearly as full as the one listed by W/S. I realize that one is a demo. for the catalog and on-line, and is made perfectly, but I'm not happy with the quality, and how skimpy it looks. However her "Purple" front-door does really make up for what this wreath is missing in quality. I would've attached the photo, but the W/S server says a 6MB photo is too large?............hmmmmm.Date published: 2017-04-15