Farmer D Cedar Cold Frame, 3'x3'
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Extend the growing season or get a head start on your spring edibles with this protective cold frame. It provides a warmer climate during inhospitable winter months, so you can enjoy a longer growing season for fall and winter vegetables and start seeds directly outdoors in the spring.
- Fits perfectly on 3' x 3' Farmer D Raised Bed and can also be placed directly on the ground.
- Crafted of 1 1/2"-thick FSC-certified, untreated western red cedar that is naturally rot- and insect-resistant.
- Plexiglass lid is slanted to prevent snow, water, and detritus from accumulating on top.
- Provides optimum growing conditions by preventing heat from escaping and sheltering plants from wind and cold temperatures.
- Transparent top allows sunlight to enter.
- Top of frame may be raised for ventilation; metal struts allow for easy opening.
- Fully assembled.
- 36" sq.; height tapers down from 7" to 5" high overall; 3-cu.-ft. cap.
- Made following socially responsible, environmentally friendly business practices by a company that helps empower people to grow healthy foods and build sustainable communities.
- Handmade in USA.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.