Fagor Lux Multi-Cooker
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through September 30. Learn More
Fagor's multitasking machine serves as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, yogurt maker and rice cooker all in one. With preprogrammed settings available at the touch of a button, it's simple to use and a huge time-saver. Cook risotto in less than 10 minutes, chicken stock in 30 minutes, cheesecake in 25 minutes. Enjoy beautiful browning and steaming results, too.
- Pressure cooker function: Reduces cooking time up to 70%; high and low pressure settings cook a wide variety of meals.
- Slow cooker function: Choose between high and low settings to cook pot roasts, soups and stews.
- Rice cooker function: Three settings for perfect white rice, brown rice and risotto.
- Yogurt function: Safely pasteurizes milk and incubates yogurt in one pot; also makes Greek yogurt.
- Added assist functions for one-pot meals: Brown and Sauté, Simmer, Steam, Keep Warm, Time Delay.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 6-qt. cap.
- 13 1/4" x 11 1/2" x 13 1/2" high.
- 11 lb.
- Digital LED display shows time; indicator lights show when temperature or pressure is building and when it has been reached.
- Unit automatically switches to Keep Warm setting once cooking time is complete; will keep food warm for up to 12 hours.
- Time delay for up to 6 hours.
- Self-locking lid and automatic pressure release.
- 18/10 stainless-steel 6-qt. pot.
- Stainless-steel body and lid with encapsulated aluminum base.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable ceramic pot is dishwasher safe.
- Wipe the outer housing with a clean damp cloth. Do not submerge in water.
- Remove the condensation reservoir by pulling it down. Wash with warm, soapy water. Rinse and dry.
- Turn the lid upside down; grip the silicone gasket and pull up to remove. Clean the gasket with warm soapy water. Rinse and dry. Replace the gasket by positioning it inside the edge of the lid and pushing it down. Make sure the groove in the center of gasket is positioned around the metal ring on the inside edge of the lid.
- Note: The silicone gasket must always be properly positioned on the underside of the lid; otherwise the unit will not work. Check periodically to make sure it is clean, flexible, and not cracked or torn.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.