Excalibur Res 10 Dehydrator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through July 22. Learn More
Create homemade trail mix, granola, spice mixes, dried fruit, dried vegetables, fruit leathers, meat jerky and more with the Excalibur dehydrator. Patented technology simultaneously heats and dries food for delicious results. This deluxe model includes 10 trays and multiple zones to handle large batches. Great for preserving the season's harvest or craft projects such as drying flowers and making paper.
- Low-heat dehydration preserves more nutrients and extends food’s shelf life naturally – without additives.
- Parallexx® Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation technologies provide the most efficient heat/dry combination on the market.
- Two drying zones with independent time and temperature settings (85°F to 165°F).
- Each zone can be set for 1–2 time durations and 1–2 temperature settings to meet all food-drying needs and speed up drying process.
- Includes 10 plastic and mesh trays to simultaneously dehydrate large batches.
- Clear, double-door opening lets you monitor progress without interrupting drying process.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Dehydrator: 12" x 18" x 16" high.
- Tray (10): 11 1/2" x 14".
- 9.3 cu. ft. drying space.
- 21 lb. 4 oz.
- Model #Res 10.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- 99-hour, 59-minute timer.
- Smart digital controls with easy-to-read LCD.
- 131-CFM air flow with two independent fans.
- Option to program and save 30 favorite recipes.
- Plastic housing.
- Limited 5-year warranty.
- Comes with Preserve It Naturally book ($24.95 value).
- Use & Care
- Use in well-ventilated setting.
- Do not block air vents when in use.
- Do not store food in dehydrator.
- After each use, hand-wash trays and mesh sheets with mild dishwashing soap and warm water. Dry thoroughly before placing back in dehydrator.
- To clean dehydrator cabinet: Unplug dehydrator. Wipe inside of unit with a wet towel. Never rinse cabinet with water or submerge in water.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one week for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.