Excalibur 9-Tray Digital Controller Dehydrator
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Excalibur's efficient dehydrator is equipped with patented technology to simultaneously heat and dry food for best results. A dual-temperature digital controller further accelerates the drying process. The dehydrator's temperature range of 95° to 165° preserves active enzymes in fruits and vegetables yet is high enough to meet safety standards to dehydrate meat for jerky. Use it to make homemade trail mix, dried harvest fruits and vegetables, fruit leathers, meat jerky, crunchy granola and more. Also great for crafts projects, from drying herbs and flowers to making paper and potpourri.
- Patented Parallex™ Horizontal Air Flow and Hyperwave™ Fluctuation technology provides the most efficient heat/dry combination on the market.
- 48-hour timer automatically turns off the unit when the set time is complete.
- Temperature ranges from 95°F to 165°F
- Includes nine 15" sq. BPA-free mesh trays to dehydrate generous batches simultaneously.
- Clear polycarbonate door for easy viewing.
- Comes with Preserve It Naturally book ($24.95 value).
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Model #3948CDB
- 19" x 17" 12 1/2" high.; 22 lb.
- UL-Listed; 600 watts.
- Temp. range: 95–165 degrees F.
- 6-ft. three-prong cord.
- 7" fan.
- Limited 5-year warranty.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Use in well-ventilated setting.
- Do not block air vents when in use.
- Do not store food in dehydrator.
- Clean trays and tray sheets with mild detergent and warm water after each use. Dry thoroughly.
- Clear housing with a damp cloth.
Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for delivery.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Meeba from 48 hour timer and 2 time, 2 temperature Absolutely loving this dehydrator. Especially the longer timer setting and the ability to set 1 temperature for 1 time and then a 2nd temperature for another time. So for me, trying to stick with the raw food guidelines, it's really making dehydrating a lot faster and the food isn't getting hot and losing the nutrients, etc. My apples take about 2 hours less time in this. Love you for carrying Excalibur.Date published: 2016-10-03
Are the temperatures preset or can you change the temperature +/- a degree?Hi Steph, You can press the temp key to change by 1° increments.Date published: 2019-01-28