- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
Our wreath greets you with the cool, energizing scent of eucalyptus, re-creating the sensation of walking through a coastal eucalyptus grove. The beautiful blend of blues and greens includes two varieties of fresh eucalyptus from California.
- Handcrafted from fresh seeded eucalyptus, spiral eucalyptus and salal leaves.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before cooking.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nswilhelm from Gorgeous This is a fresh wreath I order every year during December to put on my front door. It's the perfect fresh wreath to welcome guests, it smells lovely and it's beautiful. The Eucalyptus is really beautiful too. This year, I may just order two!Date published: 2018-11-16Rated 1 out of 5 by Jacque from Very disappointed I have been ordering holiday wreaths from W S for years but the last few years have been major disappointments. I ordered 2 Eucalyptus wreaths a few weeks ago. One arrived promptly and was so dried out that any attempt to hang it resulted in breakage. The second took about 10 days longer to arrive and it came with one portion caved in. The packaging seemed to be ok, which makes me think it looked like this when it was sent out. I am very disappointed and will not be ordering any wreaths in the future. I cannot speak for those wreaths I sent as gift. Perhaps the receiver just didn't mention the condition when they arrived.Date published: 2018-11-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Sixpac007 from Dried Out in One week and disappointed! I use to make Eucalyptus Hearts in my Craft Business years ago and knowing Eucalyptus and its nice scent thought I would buy this wreath. I displayed it for one week only and it did give off that awesome fragrance but then I noticed no longer any scent and it was all dried up. I paid considerably for this and assumed it would last longer and feel disappointed. Only item so far out of many through W/S that the quality failed.Date published: 2017-04-14Rated 5 out of 5 by Alice09 from Beautiful, as pictured! I just received this beautiful wreath, which smells wonderful! i did not lose a single leaf from the sturdy packaging. Definitely an asset in any room!Date published: 2017-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by NYHoliday from Wonderful Wreath I received the Eucalyptus wreath ahead of the estimated arrival date. The Eucalyptus wreath smells wonderful. It is a robust, happy, healthy wreath! It's also well made, sturdy and has a good frame to hold it together.Date published: 2016-12-20