- Only at Williams Sonoma
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Our wreath greets you with the cool, energizing scent of eucalyptus, re-creating the sensation of walking through a coastal eucalyptus grove. The beautiful blend of blues and greens includes two varieties of fresh eucalyptus from California.
- Handcrafted from fresh seeded eucalyptus, spiral eucalyptus and salal leaves.
- All botanicals are grown without herbicides or pesticides.
- Protect from weather.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 20" diam.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, cut the cable ties from the bottom of the box and carefully remove the arrangement from the box.
- The fresh natural materials used in these pieces are intended for display indoors or in a sheltered area. Avoid direct sunlight and excessive heat, which will cause them to fade in color and become fragile.
- If culinary ingredients in the arrangement are to be snipped for use in cooking, we recommend hanging the piece indoors only, avoiding exposure to insects and other pests. Wash thoroughly before cooking.
- If your wreath is mounted on an interior door, we recommend attaching it in two places to prevent it from bouncing against the door when the door is opened or closed.
- It is normal for natural materials to shed. The extra fullness of our wreath is intended to compensate for any unavoidable shedding during shipping. To minimize shedding, it is best to not move it once it has been hung.
- To clean, lightly dust leaves with a soft paintbrush or feather duster.
- For storage, we recommend lightly wrapping the arrangement in tissue paper and storing it flat in the box in which it arrived or a box of comparable size.
- With proper care, the piece will last approximately one year.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by Lula Del Rio from A waste of money! This wreath arrived hopelessly wilted on a Thursday afternoon and by Friday morning it was mercilessly sagging in places and dead in others. A total waste of money! Move on a buy a different product. Had the eucalyptus been dried or preserved in advance, this would be a much better product.Date published: 2019-05-10Rated 1 out of 5 by Martini154 from Terrible product. Very disappointed! This is the first time I have ever posted a product review but I am so disappointed in this wreath. I was I would have read reviews as I totally agree w another reviewer. The wreath arrived in beautiful condition. Very fragrant. The packaging dies tell you the wreath will fry out over time. This wreath was dead within 2 weeks and I’m being generous. Every time someone passes it pieces break off and crumble to floor. I have had two other live eucalyptus wreaths and they were beautiful and lasted for quite some time before drying out and they did not crumble apart. I mainly replaced them because color faded. Do mot purchase this. Expect much higher quality from Williams Sonoma.Date published: 2019-02-12Rated 1 out of 5 by Cecilia61 from Wish I could return it This wreath was beautiful when it arrived, but after only two days it just dried out. And now it’s shriveled up. So disappointed in the quality. The description of the wreath says that it will last up to a year. Didn’t even get a week.Date published: 2019-02-03Rated 5 out of 5 by nswilhelm from Gorgeous This is a fresh wreath I order every year during December to put on my front door. It's the perfect fresh wreath to welcome guests, it smells lovely and it's beautiful. The Eucalyptus is really beautiful too. This year, I may just order two!Date published: 2018-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by Alice09 from Beautiful, as pictured! I just received this beautiful wreath, which smells wonderful! i did not lose a single leaf from the sturdy packaging. Definitely an asset in any room!Date published: 2017-03-12Rated 5 out of 5 by NYHoliday from Wonderful Wreath I received the Eucalyptus wreath ahead of the estimated arrival date. The Eucalyptus wreath smells wonderful. It is a robust, happy, healthy wreath! It's also well made, sturdy and has a good frame to hold it together.Date published: 2016-12-20