Espro P3 Glass French Press
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Espro has perfected French press coffee with its unique two-filter system that yields a richly flavored, grit-free cup every time. This affordably priced press combines super-durable German borosilicate glass with a sleek black plastic frame.
- Patented system uses two filters, the first 9-times finer and the second 12-times finer than a French press, for grit-free, flavorful coffee.
- Patented press system stops extraction the moment you press the plunger down, microfiltering the coffee twice.
- Pour-over coffee lovers enjoy ultra-clean, oil-free coffee simply by adding our optional paper filters between the micro filters (25 paper filters included).
- To increase durability and keep coffee hot longer, German-made Schott borosilicate glass is 40% thicker than glass on standard French presses
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 3 1/2" diam., 8" high; 18-fl.-oz. cap.
- Large: 4 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high; 32-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Durable black plastic frame.
- "Twist-and-click" filter system lets you know filter is securely attached inside press.
- Patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass carafe inside the frame so it won't slip out when you're pouring.
- Can also be used to brew loose-leaf teas or to strain extracts.
- Use & Care
- Glass carafe and components are dishwasher safe (top rack).
- Hand-wash frame.
Next Day Delivery
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Love my coffee from Love this product Heard about double filter French press coffee maker. Didn't like all the grit from older French press makers w/out the double filter. Found this easy to use, I didn't taste plastic coffee like a prior reviewer statesd, and there is definitely no grit or grinds in my coffee! Also read reviews of difficulty removing the paper from outside of glass container. A suggestion to remove glued tags and paper comes from my mom who worked gift wrap many years. Take a blow dryer to the the edge of the sticker, while dryer is on, slowly start lifting the edge. Eventually the paper comes off. Love this product. Ordering stainless steel model as a gift for my brother.Date published: 2018-05-12Rated 2 out of 5 by coffeeisme from disappointing Loved everything about this press except the flimsy plastic baskets. If only they were stainless it would be perfect! Coffee tasted like plastic too. Returned it.Date published: 2018-04-12