Espro P5 Glass French Press, Stainless Steel
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Espro has perfected French press coffee with its unique two-filter system that yields a richly flavored, grit-free cup every time. This glass coffee press stands as a design statement on the kitchen counter, pairing super-durable German borosilicate glass with a mirrored stainless-steel frame.
- Patented system uses two filters, the first 9-times finer and the second 12-times finer than a French press, for grit-free, flavorful coffee.
- Patented press system stops extraction the moment you press the plunger down, microfiltering the coffee twice.
- Pour-over coffee lovers enjoy ultra-clean, oil-free coffee simply by adding our optional paper filters between the micro filters (25 paper filters included).
- To increase durability and keep coffee hot longer, German-made Schott borosilicate glass is 40% thicker than glass on standard French presses.
- Patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass inside the steel cage so it won't slip out when you're pouring.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 5 1/2" x 3 3/4" x 9" high; makes 18 oz. coffee.
- Large: 6 1/4" x 4 1/2" x 9 1/2" high; makes 32 oz. coffee.
- Can also be used to brew loose-leaf teas or to strain extracts.
- Polished stainless-steel frame.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.