Espro Copper French Press
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Elevate the look of your countertop with this gleaming copper-finish French press. Espro has perfected French press coffee with its unique two-filter system that yields a richly flavored, grit-free cup every time.
- Patented system uses two filters, the first 9-times finer and the second 12-times finer than a French press, for grit-free, flavorful coffee.
- Patented press system stops extraction the moment you press the plunger down, microfiltering the coffee twice.
- Pour-over coffee lovers enjoy ultra-clean, oil-free coffee simply by adding our optional paper filters between the micro filters (25 paper filters included).
- To increase durability and keep coffee hot longer, German-made Schott borosilicate glass is 40% thicker than glass on standard French presses.
- Patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass inside the copper cage, so it won't slip out when you're pouring.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Medium: 3 1/2" diam., 8" high; 18-fl.-oz. cap.
- Large: 4 1/2" diam., 9 1/2" high; 32-fl.-oz. cap.
- Made in China.
- Stainless-steel frame with a polished copper finish.
- "Twist-and-click" filter system lets you know filter is securely attached inside press.
- Patent-pending Safety Lock™ completely secures the glass carafe inside the copper frame so it won't slip out when you're pouring.
- Can also be used to brew loose-leaf teas or to strain extracts.
- Use & Care
- Glass carafe, components and frame are dishwasher safe (top rack).
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 4 out of 5 by Monviole from Excellent I've had this French Press for two years or so and I love it. I appreciate the double filtration since sometimes I want a little less body to my coffee. Very durable and makes great tea as well. Coffee stays hot for longer than I would have thought in a glass unit.Date published: 2019-03-17Rated 1 out of 5 by WSShopper from Broke within 6 months We received this as a gift from our registry. Within 6 months the little black plastic piece that locks the glass to the copper frame popped off so when we pour the coffee we have to hold the glass part to keep it from falling out of the copper piece. It also makes it really hard to pull the lid off. Do not recommend.Date published: 2017-12-06Rated 3 out of 5 by Lorbon1976 from Packaging the packaging paper around the glass container is NOT EASY TO GET OFF. Why this needs to be on there I have no idea. Frustrated. It will hopefully look as beautiful as the picture but it's a pain. Frustrated.Date published: 2017-09-03Rated 5 out of 5 by LauranB from Great coffee press, very beautiful Received this as a holiday present. At first I was skeptical about the copper color since everything in my kitchen is stainless steel. the coffee press is really pretty. Great for entertaining or having a morning cup of coffee. It is more steps / pieces than my last coffee press but really believe that the coffee tastes better. My only complaint is that the filters are only sold online and a little hard to find. the filters help remove that last bit of residue from the coffee and make it just that much better.Date published: 2017-03-11