Espressione Stainless-Steel Automatic Pump Espresso Maker
- Free Fast Shipping
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Enjoy a creamy cappuccino, have an espresso after dinner or make latte foam like a barista with this sleek machine from Espressione. Designed to work with either ground coffee or espresso pods (E.S.E.), it boasts consistently precise temperature and pressure control so you can brew perfect espresso. The Thermoblock heating system combines with a powerful pump from Italy and a pre-brewing function to deliver incredibly flavorful espresso and Americano drinks.
- Powerful 19-bar ULKA pump from Italy creates perfect pressure for brewing.
- Prepares cappuccino, latte, macchiato and other espresso drinks.
- Pre-brewing function yields more flavorful coffee, espresso and cappuccino.
- Works with either ground coffee or espresso pods (E.S.E.).
- Convenient cup warming plate on top keeps espresso cups at just-right temperature.
- Designed in Switzerland.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 10 1/4" x 10" x 11 3/4" high.
- 50.75-fl.-oz. cap. water reservoir.
- 12 lb. 3 oz.
- Made in China.
- Model #EM1020.
- Electronic temperature control has one selector knob, four buttons and two blue LED lamps.
- Polished stainless-steel exterior is easy to clean.
- Thermoblock heating system delivers precise water temperature and regulates between steaming and brewing.
- Die-cast aluminum filter holder has moustache-style outlet to brew into two cups at the same time.
- Height-adjustable drip tray is removable and features water gauge.
- Dual brewing setting allows for manual and automatic brewing.
- Two cup sizes are preset with automatic shutoff.
- Two detachable steel filters included (for one cup and two cups).
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada, and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Drip tray should be removed, emptied and cleaned at regular intervals.
- Steam wand should always be cleaned after texturing milk. Wipe steam wand with a damp cloth.
- Wipe body of machine clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Rated 1 out of 5 by POedespressomaker from Extremely temperamental junk I bought this machine just under a year ago. I have nothing but trouble with it since. It won't work if you put a few too many grounds in it. You have to wait a long time for it to cool down after you make steam in order to make another espresso or cappuccino. Now finally it won't do anything. It just flashes at me incessantly. Don't buy this machine!Date published: 2019-11-29Rated 1 out of 5 by CarrieC from Died in 5 months I also bought this in January of 2019 and was very happy with it until it totally stopped working after 5 months :(. The pump stopped pulling in water.Date published: 2019-08-28Rated 1 out of 5 by Aura from Awful I bought this machine in January 2019, it work ok, the expresso was good but 10 days later it started to give me problems, I reached out to the company and they didn't seem too friendly plus this item is non-refundable because it comes from a third party, the machine completely stop making expressos last month, don't waste your money!! Get something else!! I'll be doing my research for my next machine!Date published: 2019-08-16
Can I use double ese pods with this machine?Hi Wendy27, Although the machine is designed for use with a single ESE pod, a double ESE pod can be used with the 2-cup filter. We did some tests to verify the ESE pod usage. When using double ESE pod, indeed the crema is not very good compared with ground coffee or a single ESE pod. We suggest that you push the pod flat first before putting it into the filter to get a slightly better result.Date published: 2019-01-30