Epicurean Kitchen Series Cutting Board
This dishwasher-safe cutting board is made in the USA of Richlite, an exceptionally durable wood-fiber composite that has been used in commercial kitchens for over 40 years.
- Made of Richlite, a lightweight yet durable wood-fiber composite that won’t dull knives, harbor bacteria or absorb unwanted flavors and odors.
- Convenient corner hole for hanging.
- NSF-certified board meets the high-level safety standards for professional kitchens.
- Available in a range of colors and sizes for a variety of prep jobs.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3/8" thick.
- 8" x 6" board: 2 lb. 9 oz.
- 11 1/2" x 9" board: 1 lb. 4 oz.
- 14 1/2" x 11 1/4" board: 2 lb. 10 oz.
- 17 1/2" x 13" board: 2 lb. 11 oz.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
- To avoid warping, dry upright before storing.
- Store in a dry location.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 4 out of 5 by kah416 from Nice Board Seems like a nice board so far! I haven't really "used" it much to give it a good test, but the part I like so far is that it is easy to clean and it dried SUPER quick! Almost instantly! I got the dark color and I like it a lot!Date published: 2016-11-16Rated 4 out of 5 by WyoWindblown from Good board. We already have a good selection of cutting boards in a variety of materials, so this was a purely impulsive purchase. I'm so glad I bought it! In the last 6 months, it's become my first choice large cutting board. It has a great feel under a knife blade and seems to be as gentle on the edges as regular wood, but its secret weapon is it's dishwasher-able! It's probably run through 20+ cycles already and doesn't show much wear at all. The only reason I subtracted a star is because it sometimes slides on the counter when I'm chopping vigorously.Date published: 2014-07-20Rated 5 out of 5 by Strib from Great take along board I purchased this to have as a light weight cutting board to take along on picnics for cheese or whatever. It is very light weight and looks very nice. I used it today for the first time. on a gathering of friends at a local vineyard. Everyone complimented the look and the fact it is so light weight. I already have several different types of cutting boards for my kitchen. But if I did not, I would purchase others to use in the kitchen. I really like that they can be put into the dish washer. And they are very good looking for a cutting board.Date published: 2014-06-08