Enclume Traditional Oval Ceiling Pot Rack
Chefs rely on overhead racks like this one to keep cookware organized and within easy reach. This commercial-quality rack is hand forged in the Pacific Northwest by the master craftsmen at Enclume, America’s leading manufacturer of cooking racks since 1973.
- Oval shape increases the rack’s capacity with additional hanging space.
- Heavy-duty metal grid and frame.
- Includes straight hooks for positioning cookware to face outward.
- Includes angled hooks for nesting pots and pans.
- Available in three lengths: 3', 4' and 5'.
- 3' rack includes 12 straight hooks and 6 angled hooks.
- 4' and 5' racks each include 12 straight hooks and 12 angled hooks.
- Mounting hardware included.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 3' Rack: 36 1/2" x 17" x 22" high; mounts on 12" centers.
- 4' Rack: 48" x 17" x 22" high; mounts on 16" centers.
- 5' Rack: 59 1/2" x 20" x 21" high; mounts on 18" centers.
- All measurements are from ceiling to bottom of pot hook.
- Hooks: 4 1/2" long.
- Use & Care
- Assembly required.
- Professional installation recommended.
- Must be anchored to solid wood ceiling joists or beams.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Enclume Pot Hook, Angled, Hammered Steel
Enclume Pot Hook, Straight, Hammered Steel
Rated 5 out of 5 by quixdraw from beautiful rack I bought a 48" brushed steel rack--but hanged it upside--down as it would wobble from one side to the other when it was not balanced--- used 4 hooks with extensions and now it hangs flat and level.Date published: 2013-10-26