Emile Henry Ultime 4-Piece Bakeware Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Emile Henry’s Ultime bakeware brings sleek style to the company’s unsurpassed tradition of quality and performance. This set includes four versatile bakers – all shaped from Burgundian clay that absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly for outstanding baking and roasting. Plus, each one goes straight from the oven to the table.
- Set includes square baker, plus small, medium and large rectangular bakers.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for uniform baking and browning, and keeps food warm at the table; glaze will not chip, crack or craze.
- Sleek oven-to-table design features deep sides and integrated handles.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, broiler and dishwasher safe.
- Made in France.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Square Baker: 9" sq., 3" high; 11" handle to handle; 3 lb.
- Small Rectangular Baker: 9 3/4" x 7 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; 11 1/2" handle to handle; 2 lb. 8 oz.
- Medium Rectangular Baker: 12 1/4" x 9" x 2 3/4" high; 14 1/4" handle to handle; 3 lb. 14 oz.
- Large Rectangular Baker: 14 1/2" x 10 1/2" x 3 1/2" high; 16 3/4" handle to handle; 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Freezer safe.
- Oven and broiler safe to 515°F.
- Not for use over a live flame.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.