Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3
In three versatile sizes, this trio of Emile Henry rectangular bakers will be your go-to for making and serving everything from individual mac and cheese to casseroles and brownies for a crowd. Traditionally handcrafted in the style of vintage French bakeware, the pans are made from Burgundian clay, which absorbs, distributes and retains heat evenly so food bakes and browns to perfection. Beautifully designed for oven-to-table use, they feature straight, sloped sides and rounded corners that facilitate scooping and serving.
- Burgundian clay heats evenly for gentle, uniform baking and browning.
- Ceramic retains heat exceptionally well to keep food warm at the table.
- Straight, sloped sides and rounded corners facilitate scooping and serving.
- Beautifully crafted for an appealing oven-to-table presentation.
- Durable, hand-applied glaze will not chip, crack or craze over time.
- Will not absorb odors or flavors.
- Microwavable; oven, freezer, broiler and dishwasher safe.
- Handcrafted in France.
- Individual Rectangular Baker
- Small Rectangular Baker
- Medium Rectangular Baker
Dimensions & More Info
- Individual Rectangular Baker: 8 3/4" x 5 1/2" x 2 1/2" high; 3/4-qt. cap.
- Small Rectangular Baker: 11 1/2" x 7 1/2" x 2 3/4" high; 1 3/4-qt. cap.
- Medium Rectangular Baker: 14 1/4" x 9" x 2 3/4" high; 3-qt. cap.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Microwavable; freezer, broiler and oven safe to 515°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3
|Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3, White||No Longer Available||No Longer Available|
|Emile Henry Rectangular Bakers, Set of 3, Burgundy||Sugg. Price $129.95 Sale $79.99||$0|