Emile Henry Grilling Pan
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary black Flame glaze, this durable Burgundian clay plank is ideal for grilling meat, fish and chicken as well as delicate food. It features a broad cooking surface and high sides that keep small ingredients and oil from falling into the grill.
- Open cooking surface is ideal for infusing small ingredients such as mushrooms, peppers and seafood with delicious smoke flavor without losing them to the grill.
- Made of durable, dishwasher-safe Burgundian clay that is more lightweight than the materials used in standard baking stones.
- Finished with Emile Henry's proprietary lead-free, chip-resistant black Flame glaze.
- Withstands extremely high temperatures, distributing heat quickly and evenly.
- Integrated handles make it easy to lift and transport.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13 1/2" x 9 1/2" x 1 1/2" high; 16" long including handles.
- 4 lb.
- Made in France.
- Oven safe to 900°F.
- Microwavable; safe for gas grill, charcoal grill, broiler, freezer and dishwasher.
- Williams Sonoma exclusive.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 900°F.
- Safe for gas grill, charcoal grill, broiler and freezer.
- Do not use on stovetop.
- Dishwasher safe.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.