Emile Henry Crown Bread Baker, Navy
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Create festive, crown-shaped loaves with this traditional French baker from Emile Henry. Place balls of proofed dough in the glazed wells, where they will bake into a large pull-apart ring. The Burgundian clay distributes heat evenly, while the unglazed lid absorbs moisture to produce a crisp, golden crust.
- Burgundian clay absorbs and retains heat evenly for gentle, uniform baking.
- Unglazed lid interior absorbs steam to produce tender bread with crisp, chewy crust.
- Releases bread easily and will not chip, crack, craze or absorb odors or flavors.
- Resistant to scratches.
- Sized for a loaf up to 1 lb.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 3/4" diam., 4" high with lid.
- 1-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 8 oz.
- Shock-resistant; can go directly from freezer to preheated oven (up to 500°F).
- Free of lead and cadmium.
- Ten-year limited warranty.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Microwavable; freezer, broiler and oven safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Never use abrasive cleaning products or scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
Next Day Delivery
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.