La Maison du Chocolat Emeraude Hatbox
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Arriving in an elegant hatbox, this assortment of confections from La Maison du Chocolat of Paris is pure joy to open and discover. Inside are five varieties of handmade chocolates from the legendary Paris shop, founded in 1977 by master chocolatier Robert Linxe. All the treats are crafted from La Maison's premium house-blended chocolate, which begins with carefully selected cacao beans sourced from around the world. Stylishly packaged in La Maison's signature box, this is a superb assortment for the consummate chocolate lover.
Emotion Chocolate: Delectable assortment of milk chocolate ganache in 5 flavors (4 of each). (5.8 oz.)
Coffret Maison Dark & Milk Chocolate: Signature assortment of chocolates, including ganache, pralines and almond paste in milk and dark chocolate. (5.8 oz.)
Plain Dark Chocolate Truffles: Ethereal chocolate mousse ganache enrobed with a thin layer of dark chocolate and dusted with cocoa powder. (2.9 oz.)
Avelinas: Crunchy whole roasted hazelnuts coated with milk and dark chocolate. (3.9 oz.)
Marao Dark Chocolate Bar: Hand-blended 60% dark chocolate studded with roasted almonds. (2.7 oz.).
- 1 lb. 8 oz. total.
- Made in France and shipped weekly to the U.S.
- Use & Care
- Upon receipt, remove chocolates from the shipping container and store in a cool, dry place or in the refrigerator. Do not freeze. Chocolates will keep for up to 1 month at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Emotion Chocolate: Milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin), sugar, cream, dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), almonds, butter, hazelnuts, coconuts, pecan, invert sugar, sorbitol, glucose syrup, salt.
- Coffret Maison Dark & Milk: Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin), sugar, cream, almonds, butter, hazelnuts, glucose syrup, invert sugar, E420 sorbitol, black currant puree, passionfruit (pulp, juice), raspberry (fruit, concentrate juice, peels, essential oil), dextrose, flours (wheat, barley, malt), chocolate Dentelle, mint, natural flavorings (vanilla, raspberry, lemon), spices, strawberry powder, tea, salt, black currant buds, citric acid (acidity regulator), colors (E100 curcumins, E120 cochineal, E133 brilliant blue FCF, E160c paprika oleoresin).
- Plain Dark Chocolate Truffles: Dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, vanilla natural flavoring), cream, butter, cocoa paste, invert sugar, cocoa powder.
- Avelinas: Hazelnuts (37%), milk chocolate (sugar, whole milk powder, cocoa butter, cocoa paste, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), dark chocolate (cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, natural vanilla extract), maltodextrin (glazing agent), lac gum (glazing agent).
- Marao Dark Chocolate Bar: Cocoa paste, sugar, cocoa butter, almonds (10%), butter, soy lecithin (emulsifier), vanilla natural flavoring.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.