Complete Elephants Deli Thanksgiving Dinner, Serves 8
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Founded in 1979, Elephants Delicatessen of Portland, Oregon, pioneered the gourmet food market with its made-from-scratch entrées prepared using all-natural, local ingredients. This Thanksgiving dinner is a complete feast, with a fresh, free-range Willie Bird turkey paired with six favorite Elephants Deli sides, handcrafted in small batches with premium ingredients. Follow our directions for roasting the turkey, and then side-dish preparation couldn't be easier – simply heat and serve.
Fresh Free-Range Turkey: Extraordinarily juicy, flavorful and ready to roast, this fresh, all-natural turkey is from the legendary Willie Bird ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the birds roam freely and are humanely raised on a wholesome, natural diet.
Green Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms: Fresh blend of crisp green beans and buttery sautéed mushrooms seasoned with fresh lemon, herbs and garlic.
Mashed Potatoes: Combination of russet potatoes, butter and cream to whip up to the perfect fluffy, creamy texture.
Stuffing: Starts with Elephants Deli home-baked bread, cooked with fragrant herbs, sweet onions and sautéed mushrooms in a roasted chicken broth base.
Ultimate Mac and Cheese: Rich, creamy and incredibly decadent, prepared with tender fusilli pasta, smoky bacon, caramelized onions and cheddar cheese sauce topped with crunchy panko-Parmesan bread crumb topping.
Turkey Gravy: Made with fresh turkey stock to add savory flavor to both mains and sides.
Orange Cranberry Relish: Fresh, juicy oranges add a refreshing balance of sweet and tart to this holiday staple.
- Turkey: 12–14 lb. (serves 8–10); Elephants Deli sides: 20 lb. 4.8 oz. total (serves 8).
- Turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled; sides ship frozen.
- To ensure all of the dinner components arrive in perfect condition, you may receive them in separate shipments.
- Quantities are limited; for Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59pm (PST), Friday, November 22; ships November 25 to arrive November 26–27.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
Complete Dinner for 8 includes:
- 12–14lbs. Willie Bird fresh, free-range turkey (serves approx. 8–10)
- 4 lb. green beans with shiitake mushrooms.
- 4 lb. 2.4 oz. mashed potatoes.
- 4 lb. stuffing.
- 4 lb. 2.4 oz. ultimate mac and cheese.
- 32 oz. turkey gravy.
- 32 oz. orange cranberry relish.
- Use & Care
- The turkey ships fresh with ice packs to arrive chilled. Immediately upon receipt, refrigerate or freeze the turkey, still in its vacuum-sealed bag. The turkey will keep 5 days refrigerated or up to 3 months frozen.
- Sides are shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Upon receipt, place sides in freezer for up to 4 months or refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- If frozen, remove the turkey from the freezer. Place the sealed bag in the refrigerator and let thaw for at least 48 hours.
- Remove the turkey from the packaging. Rinse under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the turkey, breast side up, on a rack in a roasting pan, and let stand at room temperature for 1 hour. Season as desired.
Roasting an Unstuffed Turkey
- A turkey is easier to prepare and roasts more evenly and faster if left unstuffed; the stuffing can be baked separately. For an unstuffed turkey, roast at 400°F for 30 minutes, then reduce the oven temperature to 325°F and continue roasting until done, allowing 13 to 15 minutes per pound, approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes to 3 hours and 15 minutes total.
Roasting a Stuffed Turkey
- Stuff the turkey just before putting it in the oven (do not stuff it earlier). Spoon the dressing loosely into the body and neck cavities. Do not overfill, as the dressing will expand during roasting. Truss the turkey.
- To facilitate removing the stuffing, first line the inside of the cavity with a double layer of cheesecloth, allowing it to extend beyond the cavity by a few inches. Then spoon the stuffing inside. After roasting the bird, gently pull the overhanging cheesecloth and the stuffing will slip out easily, neatly tucked inside the cheesecloth.
- To ensure that a stuffed turkey cooks evenly, roast the bird slowly, breast side up, at 325°F, covering the breast loosely with foil for the first two-thirds of the roasting time. Using the approximate roasting times above for an unstuffed turkey, add about 30 minutes to the total cooking time.
Testing for Doneness
- The breast and thighs must reach different internal temperatures for ideal doneness. The breast should register 165°F and the thigh, 175°F. Begin testing for doneness 30 minutes to 1 hour before the total roasting time is reached.
- To test the breast using an instant-read thermometer, insert it into the meatiest part, several inches above the wings. To test the thigh, insert the instant-read thermometer alongside the opening of the main cavity underneath the drumstick, away from the bone. This is the meatiest part of the thigh.
- The turkey will continue to cook internally after you remove it from the oven, so you may take it out when the thermometer registers 3°F to 4°F below the minimum temperature.
- After removing the bird, cover it loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 20–30 minutes to allow some of the juices to be absorbed back into the meat, which makes it easier to carve and moister.
Side Dish Preparation
- Green Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms: Place thawed beans in an oven preheated to 375°F. Cook uncovered for approx. 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Mashed Potatoes: Place thawed potatoes in an oven preheated to 375°F. Cook uncovered for approx. 15–20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Add milk as needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Stuffing: Place thawed stuffing in an oven preheated to 375°F. Cook uncovered for approx. 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Add milk as needed to reach the desired consistency.
- Ultimate Mac and Cheese: Place thawed mac and cheese in an oven preheated to 375°F. Cook uncovered for approx. 35–40 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Turkey Gravy: Place thawed gravy in a microwavable container and microwave for 3–5 minutes until warm. Or place gravy in saucepan and stir on medium-low until it reaches the desired temperature (approx. 3–5 minutes).
- Cranberry Relish: Thaw overnight and stir before serving.
- Turkey: Free-range turkey (with giblets).
- Green Beans with Shiitake Mushrooms: Green beans, shiitake mushrooms, shallots, garlic, unsalted butter, fresh lemon juice, Italian parsley, fresh chives, kosher salt, ground pepper.
- Mashed Potatoes: Russet potatoes, salted butter, heavy 40% cream, salt, white ground pepper, ground nutmeg, water, kosher salt.
- Stuffing: Elephants Deli baked bread, salted butter, yellow onions, celery, mushrooms, sage, Hungarian paprika, eggs, parsley, turkey stock (turkey, caramel color), chicken base (roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric powder, natural flavor, garlic powder), dried California thyme.
- Ultimate Mac and Cheese: Cheese sauce (cheddar cheese, heavy cream, salted butter, whole milk, flour [wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid], Dijon mustard [water, vinegar, mustard seed, salt, white wine, fruit pectin, citric acid, tartaric acid, sugar, spice], Pickapeppa sauce [vinegar, cane sugar, tomatoes, onions, raisins, sea salt, ginger, peppers, garlic, black pepper, thyme, mango, orange peel], Tabasco pepper sauce [peppers, vinegar, salt], kosher salt, fresh ground pepper), caramelized onions (white onions, salted butter), hardwood-smoked bacon (pork cure with water, salt, sodium, phosphate, honey, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite), bread crumb topping (panko bread crumbs [bleached wheat flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, dextrose, salt, dried yeast], Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, parsley, salt, pepper), pasta (fusili con buco pasta [100% durum wheat semolina, niacin, ferrous sulfate, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid]).
- Turkey Gravy: Turkey stock (turkey, caramel color), butter, flour (wheat flour, ascorbic acid, enzyme added for improved baking, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), chicken base (roasted chicken and chicken broth, salt, hydrolyzed corn protein, sugar, chicken fat, yeast extract, onion powder, modified food starch, hydrolyzed soy protein, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, turmeric powder, natural flavor, garlic powder), salted butter, salt, fresh brown peppercorns, sage.
- Cranberry Relish: Fresh cranberries, fresh seedless oranges, sugar.
To ensure freshness, perishable items are shipped from the supplier and are not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; ships November 26 to arrive by November 27.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.